Golden Tate's proclamation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read something about Golden Tate criticizing the Bills for putting Schwartz on their shoulders. Said it was a b.s. move. You know what I thought was a b.s. move? His shimmying around like a golden retriever after a dousing, whenever he caught a pass and got a first down. I thought a good size 12 to the nuts might have been in order for that guy.

I was going to make a post to this but you said it so much better than I could. You sir, are a poet.

Please. Take the Bills emotion out of it. Put yourself in his situation. You, in your opinion, have been fired unjustly. You have a chance to stick to your former boss. Basically a middle finger in front of the nation. Over the top? A bit, but a nice "stick it to the man" moment.

So because we hate Tate's hypocrisy it means he's not right? It was pretty pathetic that they put a coach on their shoulders just for beating the Lions a regular season game. It wasn't the Super Bowl.

Act like you've been there before.

So because we hate Tate's hypocrisy it means he's not right? It was pretty pathetic that they put a coach on their shoulders just for beating the Lions a regular season game. It wasn't the Super Bowl.

Act like you've been there before.

Perhaps the carry the D coach off the field was over the top and inappropriate but if the Lions objected to it then Tate, because of his constant after-the-catch antics, was simply the wrong guy to deliver the message. That's how I see it.

I think the Lions should look at it as the glass is half full. It was a David & Goliath game, the Bills were the underdogs and they were excited because they beat a really good team. If Detroit was 0-4 this never would have happened.

One thing I heard this morning about Schwartzygate was that he told the team in TC that if they won the Detroit game they could carry him off the field. (sorry if this is discussed previously, but, I don't want to read 6 pages about a guy named Goldy) When it happened I thought it was a spontaneous gesture by the defense and thought it was outstanding. If, in fact, Schwartzy "requested" the carry off then I'm down on the entire thing.

Re Tate...STFU.

Golden Tate is a d bag. Schwartz has a little d bag in him as well. But I'm glad he is our DC.

Well said. My favorite comment from Tate was that he would have grabbed Scwartz and thrown him to the ground if he did not know he would be fined. Really? I think I would like to see him try.

Golden Tate is a d bag. Schwartz has a little d bag in him as well. But I'm glad he is our DC.

You're a d bag. I'm a d bag, too. But Golden T'aint is a bigger d bag than both of us put together.