Golden Tate's proclamation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's funny in all this is they didn't "carry him off the field." If you actually watch the original footage and not the clip ESPN airs all day, the players put him down before they even get very far. Clearly it was a joke and nothing to be taken so seriously.

Interesting that the guys that actually played for him in Detroit didn't say anything about it.

Edited by No Cease Fires

I think, if the tables were turned, many of us (fans - not players) would be pissed about it, too.

That said, we're not fans of the team it happened to. We win. So !@#$ him.

Go Bills!!!!

Can't understand why Bills fans find this to be a "douche move". Schwartz is an emotional coach. I lived in Detroit (unfortunately) for seven years and saw how he would get his team fired up. The players loved playing for him and I was envious that the Bills didn't have a coach like this. Picking him up as a DC was one of the best of the offseason moves by the Bills front office. IMO the D is a closer group than it his been in a while and the results (so far) are better than most could have expected. I don't believe that coaches and players are being truthful when they say that playing against their ex team doesn't mean much. It's like saying like you don't want prove to the girl that just dumped you that she made a mistake. Schwartz's D was awesome, he was fired up and the players celebrated with him. Nothing wrong here, savor the moment no matter how trivial.

On a side note...can't believe this story made the front page at ESPN.com, how many former players of Schwartz's agree with Tate?...none that I heard about (but I didn't look that hard).

I think, if the tables were turned, many of us (fans - not players) would be pissed about it, too.

That said, we're not fans of the team it happened to. We win. So !@#$ him.

Go Bills!!!!

I can't think of a single poster here who would care. And Golden Showers wasn't even with the Lions last year.

I look forward to seeing how many players it's going to take to carry Pepper Johnson off the field this Sunday

Lmao they can carry Pepper to the La Nova booth lol.

If another team carried a coach off here I would chuck my $9.00 beer all over them.

However it's sweet to be the villan for once.

Screw em. Go bills.

Obviously, he's still very immature.

i saw that ; )

i saw someone comment online that it shows leadership because the players rallied around him. He made what could have been a flat NFC road game into a meaningful game and it may have inspired them on the field. Whatever it takes!

Getting warmer.

Lmao they can carry Pepper to the La Nova booth lol.

If another team carried a coach off here I would chuck my $9.00 beer all over them.

However it's sweet to be the villan for once.

Screw em. Go bills.

Much warmer !

Screw em Go Bills !

Fan f'n tastic.

they didnt carry him off the field they just carried him a bit..

Alright PC types ?

When was the last time you all saw theBILLS players pick up any coach in actual joy for the win ?. riddle me that kids?

I am sure no one considers this a stunt..

GenUine football goodness right there Friends

Edited by 3rdand12