Golden Tate's proclamation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So because we hate Tate's hypocrisy it means he's not right? It was pretty pathetic that they put a coach on their shoulders just for beating the Lions a regular season game. It wasn't the Super Bowl.

Act like you've been there before.

Stuffy up-tight people who take everything seriously and have no sense of humor make the world suck.

Heres my take . And lets just take two things out of the equation. Jims pregame monotone answers about what the Lions game meant to him. Which we all have heard ( i loved it !).

And now the Ty Powell and Ran Dell statement thats what jim wanted back in OTAs.

Take those two extreme influences out of your opinion on this event.

lets just look at as if we knew none of that and were on the Bills sideline during the game.

We got a shot or two of the sidelines in the second half up on the TV.

The Defense held this team together last week a gave a championship like effort. Really a joy to watch.

The Offense picked up on that and rallied and played for all they were worth.

Think the team did not know what they had just accomplished ?

They had to carry some one around why the hell not Schwartz ?

Marrones too big and heavy .

Heres my take . And lets just take two things out of the equation. Jims pregame monotone answers about what the Lions game meant to him. Which we all have heard ( i loved it !).

And now the Ty Powell and Ran Dell statement thats what jim wanted back in OTAs.

Take those two extreme influences out of your opinion on this event.

lets just look at as if we knew none of that and were on the Bills sideline during the game.

We got a shot or two of the sidelines in the second half up on the TV.

The Defense held this team together last week a gave a championship like effort. Really a joy to watch.

The Offense picked up on that and rallied and played for all they were worth.

Think the team did not know what they had just accomplished ?

They had to carry some one around why the hell not Schwartz ?

Marrones too big and heavy .

how many guys will it take to lift up Pepper Johnson if we win Sunday?!