Golden Tate's proclamation

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt a HUGE fan of it....but inside, I kind of liked it. When you think about it, The guy got fired from Detroit, The guy's Defense only gave up 7 points.

The defense seems to be bonding. Isnt it time Buffalo Bills felt good about each other? Isnt it time the Bills have an attitude about them? Isnt time the Bills show the opponents that they are for real?

Im pretty damn sure the defense is really united and the offensive guys payed the tab at the bar for that game.

No need to complain, lets embrace these games cuz God knows how many of these we have lost in the past.

Finally, Midway through the game I wrote on here how much of an ahole Tate was being! He can shove his no class act up his pie hole.

Edited by PO'14

I wasnt a HUGE fan of it....but inside, I kind of liked it. When you think about it, The guy got fired from Detroit, The guy's Defense only gave up 7 points.

The defense seems to be bonding. Isnt it time Buffalo Bills felt good about each other? Isnt it time the Bills have an attitude about them? Isnt time the Bills show the opponents that they are for real?

Im pretty damn sure the defense is really united and the offensive guys payed the tab at the bar for that game.

No need to complain, lets embrace these games cuz God knows how many of these we have lost in the past.

Finally, Midway through the game I wrote on here how much of an ahole Tate was being! He can shove his no class act up his pie hole.

I like it only for the fact that it shows the Bills players care about the coach. I haven't seen anything public like that since the levy days...

Also, several D players were talking about the D philosophy of JS being linked and only as strong as the weakest link. I probably butchered the exact phrase, but something to that affect. at any rate, looks like they are buying into it, they are fun to watch...

Edited by ricojes

i saw someone comment online that it shows leadership because the players rallied around him. He made what could have been a flat NFC road game into a meaningful game and it may have inspired them on the field. Whatever it takes!

Schwartz copped a W as a DC against the team that let him go. He had a fantastic defensive gameplan and the players executed. Let the man get carried off the field as a big eff you to the Detroit team and faithful. If Golden Tate would've kept his hands off of Wilson's wife he'd probably still be doing his best Victor Cruz impression wearing a Seahawks jersey, but now he's whining about people carrying coaches off the field about 3 blocks from 8 Mile. In the words of Justin Timberlake, "Cry me, Cry me."

Edited by H2o

I actually agree with Tate, if it was our home field its one thing but it was there turf so I can see them being upset.

As for the lions team I agree, they are tough team to feel sorry for just because they are a bunch of pieces of sh*t

Why does it matter who is at home?

Jerk, but I can't help laughing at that.

Totally agree with both. That is funny!

He's just mad that he lost to us. Most players think the Bills and Buffalo as a city are a joke. So naturally, when we beat them they get salty. It's ok Golden, maybe in 4 years:)

What a classy guy....

I guess he knows a thing or two about acting like a d-bag.

HAHAHA guess karma is real

I actually agree with him 100% It wasn't classy at all and Schwartz comes off as kind of a butt-head in general anyway. But that's par for the course in sports today as the video of Tate shows. Lots of taunting and trash talk; very little of it classy, IMO.

But he can dance everytime he makes a 10 yard catch? Hey what's funny is when I watched the game a second time on Rewind you can hear Leodis Mckelvin call him a "punk a$$ " after Leodis stopped him on a third down in the fourth quarter.

Edited by seq004