Matt McGloin

What would it take to get this 3rd stringer from the Raiders? Their wide receivers didn't look great. TJ Grahm for McGloin straight up? The kid looked confident, decisive in his decision making, showed escapability and great vision. Decent zip on the ball as well. I could see him yelling at the scrubs in front of him, he kinda reminds me of a Romo... hopefully without the choke artist mentality. We're going to release TJ anyway. How about TJ and a 7th? Get it done because this guy is definitely an improvement on Bad Lewis and Dennis NonexDixont. Easy move to make here. We've gotta get someone.

Tuels only advantage is his familiarity with our offense. With the way we went through Qbs last year we need someone at least pushing Tuel.

Edited by Spillnation

What would it take to get this 3rd stringer from the Raiders? Their wide receivers didn't look great. TJ Grahm for McGloin straight up? The kid looked confident, decisive in his decision making, showed escapability and great vision. Decent zip on the ball as well. I could see him yelling at the scrubs in front of him, he kinda reminds me of a Romo... hopefully without the choke artist mentality. We're going to release TJ anyway. How about TJ and a 7th? Get it done because this guy is definitely an improvement on Bad Lewis and Dennis NonexDixont. Easy move to make here. We've gotta get someone.

Tuels only advantage is his familiarity with our offense. With the way we went through Qbs last year we need someone at least pushing Tuel.

You'll probably want to make a trade for Scott Tolzien next

You don't think Sanchez and playoff caliber Qb is better than Tuel? Wow..

Oh I would certainly take Sancheese over Baddeus and Fuel.

Now were talking about Pat McGroin the Raiders third stringer.

The season really needs to get here

Oh I would certainly take Sancheese over Baddeus and Fuel.

Now were talking about Pat McGroin the Raiders third stringer.

The season really needs to get here

I hear ya.. and its sad that we actually have to be concerned about this because it was definitely overlooked by staff. Idk if they thought Thad would progress and he has become absolute garbage or really believe EJ will stay healthy and is it. But I know the Bills are making a mistake when I'm jealous of the jets and dolphins qb situations.

We should just sign Oliver Clothesoff or Heywood Jeblowme! We wouldnt need to trade anyone seeing they r FA. PLus they r way better than McGroin and Sancheez. They just need a shot. SMH can these threads just stop!

Craven Morehead?

We should just sign Oliver Clothesoff or Heywood Jeblowme! We wouldnt need to trade anyone seeing they r FA. PLus they r way better than McGroin and Sancheez. They just need a shot. SMH can these threads just stop!

You forgot Phillip McCrevice.

You forgot Phillip McCrevice.

The new direction of this thread makes it somewhat tolerable.

I actually had to work with a guy named Richard Hertz for a project. I always called him "Dick". He wasn't happy about it.

Pat Mygroin?

Hey Dean, are you referring to the Red Peters song "The Two Gay Irishmen"?

Hilarious tune mentions Pat McGroin, Neal Downe, Philip McCann and of course the title characters Gerald Fitzpatrick

and Patrick Fitzgerald...

If not, well, never mind.

I'm sure Pegula will approve of guys from his college.

why did I just waste 3 minutes of my valuable time reading this thread :wallbash:

I always find posts lamenting wasted time on a football message board a bit ironic. As if the title of the (any) thread leads one to believe something productive and meaningful will happen if you just. click. here.

I always find posts lamenting wasted time on a football message board a bit ironic. As if the title of the (any) thread leads one to believe something productive and meaningful will happen if you just. click. here.

I don't know. I got more out of it than actually discussing McGloin.

What was the name of that big Chinese tackle a couple years back, Cream Of-som-young Guy... That other dude, Copt Oneindanuts we looked at, how'd he go... Didn't Rik Mayall do a series Filthy a rich & Catflap we're a character was Iva Biggun, or another show?

man, this is like Year 8 all over.

Hey Dean, are you referring to the Red Peters song "The Two Gay Irishmen"?

Hilarious tune mentions Pat McGroin, Neal Downe, Philip McCann and of course the title characters Gerald Fitzpatrick

and Patrick Fitzgerald...

If not, well, never mind.

Not familiar with the song, but now I will go check it out.

Love your idea, can't understand why the Bills don't try something like this?? Oh wait that's exactly what they did last year and got Tuell. So basically you want to repeat the same thing now except this guy won't have had any time to learn the system at all. With any luck by next season he may be as good, or even better than Tuell. The reason why Tuell appears to be the #2 guy this year is having had an entire off season, he had time to learn the offense and his skill set may be better than Lewis. Just like two years ago we had Jackson here and people never understood why he never played a down, you don't bring a QB in late August and expect him to be productive in anyway and Jackson was here even earlier than that. If it's a highly experienced you can maybe get away with it, but not a guy like this who's mainly been playing against 3rd stringers but you need a real experienced highly skilled team around him.

Grab a young guy, get him in the system and have another shot in the draft.

Don't sleep on this kid. Watch this and tell me you dont want this kid to be a part of your team:

I am a PSU fan...but this isnt said with Blue and White colored glasses...this kid has the perverbial "it". It all clicked his senior year at Penn State, and with Coach O'Brien, and he will outwork ANYONE. Its infetious, and he will not be denied.

How many kids without a single Division 1 scholarship offer are playing QB in the NFL right now? It cant be many. I'd be VERY happy if he would up in Buffalo, and I am SURE Pegula would take a strong look at him if he ever has the change.