• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o vs D now:

Freddy with a huge gain up the middle.

Hughes in fast, would have been a sack but EJ breaks out for about 10

Handoff up middle again to Fred for another big game. But highes in there again like lightning.

Caught by smith to the left. 1st down.

Bruce brown with a huge gain off screen takes or past midfield. Of course this c#%kbag behind me saying EJ would have been sacked again. **** up dude.

Tuel in now:

Lawson held might have had a sack there. Tuel runs to left for a short gain

note: if yiur coming to SJF, wear padded pants. I forgot how dam uncomfortable these bleachers are.

Easley sighting: he's in at WR, that is all

Pass to Gragg to the right on bubble screen for short gain

Brown up the middle for big gain again. Great moves up the middle.

This girl in front of me has while lace panties on. Mmmmmm lace panties.

EJ back in:

Cockerel with a broken up pass to woods on the right side at about 20 yards downfield. Prolly a sack there tho.

Lame handoff to CJ for 0 gain

Girl fixed her shirt to cover panties now

EJ sacked on the play by... Hell, everybody

I was caught.... In the middle of a railroad track... THUNDER!!!'

Dixon for 10 yards.

EJ rolls right and looked like he threw it away.

Astro telling me how highes will be a monster this year. He looks like it.

Lewis in:

Throw to the middle, girly dropped it right through his hands

3% now.... No!!!

Handoff to wingo, decent blocking.

Rollout to left and thrown to moeaki for decent gain

2%.....

Richardson with some decent blocks.

1%....

That's it guys. Astro will have the rest later.

Sammy nice play. That's it. I'm dead on juice. Later all. Hope you enjoyed.

I had lots of fun tonight, meeting Mike (MRags) and doing the spotting for the play by play.

Some Winners From Tonight (in order of how they stood out)

1. Jerry Hughes---was in the backfield all night and will be a terror all year. While I like Manny Lawson, I think Hughes will be the beneficiary of Schwartz's D.

2. Sammy Watkins---Now I see what the bills brass saw in him. He made some circus catches tonight, sure, but also credit EJ for a couple of the throws, one exactly to the sideline and one deep.

3. Corbin Bryant---While I am a Stefan Charles fan, I saw good things from Dareus's understudy.

4. Bryce Brown was very impressive, even moreso than Boobie Dixon, and that will be fun to watch in preseason.Chris Gragg---After Scott Chandler, I thought Chris Gragg had the best night. Moeaki still acclimating, and Lee Smith is a blocker, period.

5. Dan Carpenter---he made 11 of 11, including a fire drill.

6. Aaron Williams---good INT while defending Woods.

7. Chris Summers---WR that nobody knows yet. A couple of very good catches.

8. Cyril Richardson---Held his own tonight. Good road-grader stuff, but can get in DL's way.

Some Losers From Tonight:

1. Dennis Dixon---consistently overthrowing receivers.

2. Edawn Coughman---I counted 3 holds as LT. The ref called one.

3. Ramses Barden---First of all, he's a stick. A very tall stick that had a couple of drops.

4. Kevin Elliott---Wasn't his night. Tonight, TJ>Kevin.

Some numbers from the Dombrowski vs Moorman kicking: Dombrowski's punts more hang time; Moorman's more accuracy.

Dombrowski's punts in yards: 54, 55, 41, 44, 50, 45, 43, 51, 40, 45, 40, 42

Moorman's punts in yards: 40, 41, 34, 45, 50, 46, 38, 45, 45, 54, 48

I had lots of fun tonight, meeting Mike (MRags) and doing the spotting for the play by play.

1. Jerry Hughes---was in the backfield all night and will be a terror all year. While I like Manny Lawson, I think Hughes will be the beneficiary of Schwartz's D.

2. Sammy Watkins---Now I see what the bills brass saw in him. He made some circus catches tonight, sure, but also credit EJ for a couple of the throws, one exactly to the sideline and one deep.

3. Corbin Bryant---While I am a Stefan Charles fan, I saw good things from Dareus's understudy.

4. Bryce Brown was very impressive, even moreso than Boobie Dixon, and that will be fun to watch in preseason.Chris Gragg---After Scott Chandler, I thought Chris Gragg had the best night. Moeaki still acclimating, and Lee Smith is a blocker, period.

5. Dan Carpenter---he made 11 of 11, including a fire drill.

6. Aaron Williams---good INT while defending Woods.

7. Chris Summers---WR that nobody knows yet. A couple of very good catches.

8. Cyril Richardson---Held his own tonight. Good road-grader stuff, but can get in DL's way.

Some Losers From Tonight:

1. Dennis Dixon---consistently overthrowing receivers.

2. Edawn Coughman---I counted 3 holds as LT. The ref called one.

3. Ramses Barden---First of all, he's a stick. A very tall stick that had a couple of drops.

4. Kevin Elliott---Wasn't his night. Tonight, TJ>Kevin.

Some numbers from the Dombrowski vs Moorman kicking: Dombrowski's punts more hang time; Moorman's more accuracy.

Dombrowski's punts in yards: 54, 55, 41, 44, 50, 45, 43, 51, 40, 45, 40, 42

Moorman's punts in yards: 40, 41, 34, 45, 50, 46, 38, 45, 45, 54, 48

Thanks for all the great notes for guys like me who could not make it. I'm excited about Bryce Brown. Good to hear Sammy is earning his worth early. I'm curious as to how EJ looked overall.

Main Defensive alignment had M Williams, K Williams, Corbin Bryant, Jerry Hughes; Rivers, Spikes, Bradham; Leodis and Gilmore; Aaron Williams and Searcy.

Main Offensive Alignment had Hairston, Urbik, Wood, CWilliams, Seantrel until he got hurt. First in at LG=Antoine McClain, Hairston did well at LT for quite a while. Legursky in for Wood.

EJ did some good things with pressure tonight. On three times, he pulled it down and ran to daylight. A couple times he shot a jump pass to a TE or RB. I think our DL will be one of the best in the league, so EJ got a lot of practice dealing with pressure. Especially Jerry Hughes!

It's 6:11 and I haven't heard one good thing about EJ yet. He must be struggling. Now that number one pick we lost to Cleveland is even bigger. Sets the franchise back at least a decade.

No doubt, Sky is falling again :)

One more comment. Schwartz runs the best positional drills I've seen. Mike and I counted TEN different activities going on at once, including using coaches to simulate press coverage on WRs and on QBs (never seen during Pettine or previous Training Camps). Saw RBs pulling sleds. Saw some creative linebacker read-and-react drill where 5 garbage cans represented the offensive line, and one coach would tip one can, and 2 other coaches would run up through the opened hole, and the LBs had to meet those coaches right in the hole.

That's It...Astro

Great meeting you too Astro.

Thanks for all the help. A spotter is always best when doing that. It's exhausting work even with a helper. Thanks again.

Hope everyone enjoyed it. There wasn't much left after I left. Gragg pulled up with a hammy late. But was running on the sideline after stretching. Dixon looked good out of the backfield some more. Hogan had a really nice grab and took it upfield and Tuel dropped a 50+ yarder into Graham's hands for a TD. Was awesome!!!

Mmmmmm white lace panties!!!

One more comment. Schwartz runs the best positional drills I've seen. Mike and I counted TEN different activities going on at once, including using coaches to simulate press coverage on WRs and on QBs (never seen during Pettine or previous Training Camps). Saw RBs pulling sleds. Saw some creative linebacker read-and-react drill where 5 garbage cans represented the offensive line, and one coach would tip one can, and 2 other coaches would run up through the opened hole, and the LBs had to meet those coaches right in the hole.

That's It...Astro

:thumbsup:

Great meeting you too Astro.

Thanks for all the help. A spotter is always best when doing that. It's exhausting work even with a helper. Thanks again.

Hope everyone enjoyed it. There wasn't much left after I left. Gragg pulled up with a hammy late. But was running on the sideline after stretching. Dixon looked good out of the backfield some more. Hogan had a really nice grab and took it upfield and Tuel dropped a 50+ yarder into Graham's hands for a TD. Was awesome!!!

Mmmmmm white lace panties!!!

Great job to you, and Astro. We thank you.

To anyone that's interested, Cletus and I will be going tomorrow as well. If anyone's looking at going and wants to meet up , we could make it a party. Were also debating on sticky lips for lunch tomorrow before we go to camp. Let me know if your interested.

To anyone that's interested, Cletus and I will be going tomorrow as well. If anyone's looking at going and wants to meet up , we could make it a party. Were also debating on sticky lips for lunch tomorrow before we go to camp. Let me know if your interested.

I'm interested.... Oh, wait,.. Lol... Good job bud- let's light up the stands tomorrow...

At this point. After today I feel like Sammy is not even a rookie. Looked very good out there. Tomorrow I'll take a closer look at his route running, cuts, etc.

I wouldn't say I feel like he's going to be a star but it definitely feels like he's going to be good at least. And he seems ready to go even on day 1.

QB to covered WR drills

Juggled ball to woods dropped.

Deep to Watkins, too far covered by Gilmore

Overthrow to Goodwin covered by Graham

Lewis to moeaki, dropped

That to hogan, deep. Robey in coverage.

Wiliiams nice jump ball over 44

Gray too far, reached but missed

Overthrow to 18

Dixon to 86, out of bounds. Nice coverage by cockerel

Dixon throws a pass that should make him be cut now.

EJ now

Slant to summer

Slant to Chandler

Drop on left sideline by Graham. Idiot

Woods tried his best Stevie impression and dropped it.

Out of bounds to moeaki

Lewis out of bounds. Williams on nice coverage. Goodwin nice move and catch. Burbs McKelvin

Gragg a nice sideline catch

Out of bounds over Williams head

Overthrown to Chandler

Nice move by Holley. Nice catch.

A Williams drops a pick on the sideline.

Sammy with a great catch against great coverage over the middle

Summers nice catch

82 over the middle.

Nice catch by Elliot in nice coverage

Big overthrow to woods

Gragg with a nice catch over the middle

Nice lives by TJ. Nice catch

Goodwin with nice catch short work food coverage

End of this drill

EJ looked best throwing but they all were off a bit.

Glad to see EJ is as good as ever.

Did Lawson look comfortable as a DE?

Did Lawson look comfortable as a DE?

not nearly as comfortable as Hughes.

Also, I used to think Lawsom was a huge monster. He must jack up his pad height like crazy or something because without pads he doesn't look nearly as big.

This girl in front of me has while lace panties on. Mmmmmm lace panties.

EJ back in:

Cockerel with a broken up pass to woods on the right side at about 20 yards downfield. Prolly a sack there tho.

Lame handoff to CJ for 0 gain

Girl fixed her shirt to cover panties now

Mrags, we sure appreciate your THOROUGH reporting!

I'm glad now I voted for you to stick around.

Great to see Bryce Brown moving the ball up the field. I am really looking forward to Brown's work with the Bills!