Training camp play by play

mrags

Ok. As I'm on the bus to SJF I should let everyone know to be ready for play by play updates as best as I can keep up on my phone.

In advance please excuse the format, punctuation, spelling, run on sentences, etc. You try typing all this on your phone as the play goes on.

Also, I am sitting at about 60% battery life right now so I may be cut short. But I'm sure Astro will pick up where I leave off later if that happens.

Enjoy

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If one of the mods would like to pin it. That's fine. If they don't. I'm on with that.

The team is officially exiting the tunnel now. I won't bore you all with positional drills. I'll leave that to Astro later. I'll wait and save my battery for play by play. Unless of course something serious happens or some insane play breaks.

It's 6:11 and I haven't heard one good thing about EJ yet. He must be struggling. Now that number one pick we lost to Cleveland is even bigger. Sets the franchise back at least a decade.

I know right. Can't even tell us how he looked in warm ups!?!?

When he was doing jumping jacks his left arm was going about an inch and a half lower than his right arm. That's just bad mechanics. You cannot fix that.

Bust. Put in tuel in first team reps now. He's the best qb on the team anyways

Only lasted a few plays. Now the positional drills are beginning.

You don't see any wet mats laying around, do you?

lol. No mats anywhere.

Simultaneous drop backs by QBs. EJs footwork looks good. Quick. Of he was throwing the ball it looks like he has the fastest release by far.

It's 6:11 and I haven't heard one good thing about EJ yet. He must be struggling. Now that number one pick we lost to Cleveland is even bigger. Sets the franchise back at least a decade.

When he was doing jumping jacks his left arm was going about an inch and a half lower than his right arm. That's just bad mechanics. You cannot fix that.

:lol: :lol: