What is better, no guns, or more guns?

It’s funny all I’ve heard is how white guys commit all these mass shootings. Funny thing is since they changed the definition of a mass shooting to 3 people shot with one killed its gang shootings leading the surge in those types of shootings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And more legal guns will help? Making them legal will just create more chaos.

The restrictions continue to be quite effective. Maybe some strongly worded signs declaring gun free zones will help.

Why?

Indeed why? Any reasonable person should be able to make a direct and compelling comparison between 2nd amendment gun ownership of American citizens and North Korean nuclear armament.

In fact, please expound upon this further.

This is a serious question. Do any of the people here who don't think there should be more gun laws or regulations think there is anything wrong whatsoever, or anything done whatsoever, about a guy who buys 33 guns in one year? Many of them semi automatics plus the bump stocks, etc?

I'm genuinely curious.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/girlfriend-of-las-vegas-gunman-back-in-u-s-1507124805

not one issue with it. Hitler had more guns.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein unveiled a bill that bans “bump stocks” — devices that can be purchased online for $200 to make semiautomatic weapons fire more like automatic weapons. Some in the GOP said such a ban would make sense, including Sen. Ron Johnson, who told reporters, “I have no problem banning those.”

This is a serious question. Do any of the people here who don't think there should be more gun laws or regulations think there is anything wrong whatsoever, or anything done whatsoever, about a guy who buys 33 guns in one year? Many of them semi automatics plus the bump stocks, etc?

I'm genuinely curious.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/girlfriend-of-las-vegas-gunman-back-in-u-s-1507124805

If that doesn't set off an alarm at ATF something is very wrong.

It’s funny all I’ve heard is how white guys commit all these mass shootings. Funny thing is since they changed the definition of a mass shooting to 3 people shot with one killed its gang shootings leading the surge in those types of shootings Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In fairness, what we tend to think of as a "mass shooting" and those mass shootings that are gang-related are very different with regard to motive/thinking behind them.

Sen. Dianne Feinstein unveiled a bill that bans “bump stocks” — devices that can be purchased online for $200 to make semiautomatic weapons fire more like automatic weapons. Some in the GOP said such a ban would make sense, including Sen. Ron Johnson, who told reporters, “I have no problem banning those.”

"Never let a good crisis go to waste." Feinstein has her pile of bodies to stand on, she's happy.

If that doesn't set off an alarm at ATF something is very wrong.

What, that Americans are exercising their 2nd amendment right to keep and bear arms?

Also, if someone repeatedly blogs about "resisting" and "fighting against" the current government and that doesn't set off an alarm at the NSA, something is very wrong. Right? Just as long as we're "alarmed" by people exercising their rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

I thought that even as a liberal you were at least smart enough to avoid this kind of schit. We, as a country have a 100x capability (could be 1000 or 10000) more than NK. Are we more dangerous to the world than NK? Game, set, match.

How does that address the question? It doesn't at all.

maybe his Mom made him eat all his vegetables before he got dessert?

oooooooooooooooooh....

time for more Freudian rehashing, been a few BLISSFUL decades without it, so it's the perfect time to resurrect it on CNN