What is better, no guns, or more guns?

I wish he would have... Because then the others concealing would have shot him thinking he was the active shooter.

No more Hannity, that's a good thing. Sorry about the rest of the collatetal damage when the rest turn their weapons on everybody else shooting.

Oh... I send my prayers. That helps, right?

You keep saying this but never link it happening. Ever.

Funny how that works in this crazy gun-toting nation of ours. I may go out and buy another gun, just for you.

You keep saying this but never link it happening. Ever.

Funny how that works in this crazy gun-toting nation of ours. I may go out and buy another gun, just for you.

Lazy azzes...

I linked the Jason Aldean statement how his crew was concealing but afraid to pull them out in fear of being seen as the "active shooter."

Go do your own homework Sue.

Lazy azzes...

I linked the Jason Aldean statement how his crew was concealing but afraid to pull them out in fear of being seen as the "active shooter."

Go do your own homework Sue.

So there wasn't any collateral damage? Did your sister get dropped on her head to make you guys equal or something?

This is a serious question. Do any of the people here who don't think there should be more gun laws or regulations think there is anything wrong whatsoever, or anything done whatsoever, about a guy who buys 33 guns in one year? Many of them semi automatics plus the bump stocks, etc?

I'm genuinely curious.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/girlfriend-of-las-vegas-gunman-back-in-u-s-1507124805

This is a serious question. Do any of the people here who don't think there should be more gun laws or regulations think there is anything wrong whatsoever, or anything done whatsoever, about a guy who buys 33 guns in one year? Many of them semi automatics plus the bump stocks, etc?

I'm genuinely curious.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/girlfriend-of-las-vegas-gunman-back-in-u-s-1507124805

I don't own a gun and have always found the gun debate fruitless (like the abortion debate) as nothing significant will ever change and it's a way to distract people from the more important issues like the economy, health care, and foreign policy when going to the voting booth.

Having said that, I am pro 2nd amendment and if they pass the legal background check they should be allowed to buy however many guns they want.

I'm genuinely curious.

No.

Hannity said if he was there with his gun he would have waited for the shooter to change clips thenhe would have shot him

20 to 30 stories up in a hotel room. His companion laughed at him.

Hannity is a huckster.

I'm starting to think the only people who watch Hannity are lefties.

Other wise known as Trumpers.

We should have the strictest gun control laws possible like France. That way muslims can kill 147 poeple in crowded areas with no one to oppose them.

I would venture to guess that most mass shootings aren't caused by Muslims. But, I know why you said Muslims, MBGreatAgain.

I'm genuinely curious.

I don't get the fascination but then again I'm not a gun enthusiast. I suppose they just like collecting them, who the !@#$ knows? Having said that, as long as they pass the background checks I wouldn't have an issue with it.

the first thing Hitler did when he took control of Germany was enact strict gun control laws... it's easy to commit genocide when the populace can't defend itself. The second amendment is the greatest right we have as a people. NEVER give it up.

Yes, because the Muslims may shoot us all up.

the first thing Hitler did when he took control of Germany was enact strict gun control laws... it's easy to commit genocide when the populace can't defend itself. The second amendment is the greatest right we have as a people. NEVER give it up.

No, he didn't. Germany's strict gun laws predated the Nazis.

GUN CONTROL? The Las Vegas Death Toll Happens Every MONTH In Chicago

The murder toll in Las Vegas on Sunday makes it the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history.

Know what they call that in Chicago? June.

Actually, there were 84 murders in Chicago, just in June, according to DNAinfo.com, which keeps a running tally.

There were 76 murders in July, 50 in August.

And there were 59 murders in Chicago last month, so the death toll in Las Vegas — again, the deadliest mass shooting in U.S. history — was just a normal September there.

Chicago has some of the most restrictive gun laws in the country, right up there with New York and Los Angeles (lawmakers there bristle when anyone says they have the "most restrictive" in the country, but everyone agrees Chicago's gun laws are at least "quite restrictive").

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21868/las-vegas-death-toll-happens-monthly-gun-free-joseph-curl?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_content=062316-news&utm_campaign=dwbrand#