What is better, no guns, or more guns?

BREAKING: Sheriff: Las Vegas shooter put a camera in a food service cart outside his hotel room. possibly to see if police were coming.

https://apnews.com/f00cf82284934a24b685d8581174235c/The-Latest:-Sheriff:-Gunman-had-camera-in-hotel-food-cart?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=AP

I am starting to think the "gambler who suddenly snapped" story is bullsh*t

I think the hospitals should be allowed to waive their fees for those patients. That's fine with me.

Maybe if we went back to fee-for-service like the old days. It wasn't unheard of doctors doing what you suggest when paid straight up and on time back in the day.

Not sure how that would go over now. Everybody wants to be paid, and paid yestetday.

Maybe if we went back to fee-for-service like the old days. It wasn't unheard of doctors doing what you suggest when paid straight up and on time back in the day.

Not sure how that would go over now. Everybody wants to be paid, and paid yestetday.

Right, he wants the doctors and hospitals to pay for it and pass the cost onto the rest of us. These guns are a very expensive luxury that the rest of us have to pay for

What's the deal. What are people's thoughts on my he did it?

People's thoughts are all over the place in terms of assigning a motive for what he did, but I've heard nothing official. While I was out last night I heard people talking about how there were reports of a possible 2nd shooter and that Paddock was a billionaire, but when I asked where they heard that they either couldn't or wouldn't say.

And you're welcome to move those other mature countries.

All three of you.

Ahhh...deflection....the argument that our crime rates are dropping so guns are good is ridiculous...you should know that...

We have the most liberal gun laws around and we have the highest gun violence rates to go with it..

I wish you guys would have the balls just to say....we want liberal gun laws...its part of our constitution...and we will live with the highest gun violence that comes with these liberal gun laws...

Ties Sets an all time record of once in a row that you don't have a strong opinion on something you know or don't know. ;)

FTFY :D

I wish you guys would have the balls just to say....we want liberal gun laws...its part of our constitution

Who the !@#$ is "you guys?" I've said it multiple times in this thread. Don't like the 2nd? Change it.

Ties an all time record of once in a row that you don't have a strong opinion on something you know or don't know. ;)

I have a very strong opinion: we don't know what we don't know.

When someone starts spouting off here on how they have all the answers on this case, you'll see how strong an opinion it is.