Anyone want to vote for me? Buffalo Fan Alliance Advisory Board...

eball

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should include head shots of the candidates.

With the proper scopes on the rifles it is a easy shot, but could get messy if we use amatuers

Edited by Guffalo

Vote has been cast – good luck!

And as someone who barely survived the Dawg pound (wearing Bills garb) for the shootout in the Cleveland wild card game, I have the utmost respect for & confidence in someone who watched Christie’s clutch kick and then had to suffer through Wycheck’s forward lateral in person. It must have been brutal exiting that stadium.

Edited by HankBulloughMellencamp

I voted for Robyn (@wyobillzfan) yesterday on my phone and for you, eball, this morning from my laptop. While the other candidates are (or at least seem) pretty cool, I can't imagine them representing me any better than Robyn or you.

Good luck!

Well honestly I didnt read the other entries.I did however read yours Eric. This line sealed the deal for me: And let me make one thing clear: if the Bills leave Buffalo, they lose this fan. Voted for you Brotha. Bit jealous though, I always wanted to be an lawyer but hated school. Would love to see a story on how the law school thing worked for you over the years?

If any of you are active on Twitter you've likely seen the hashtag #BillsMafia, and I believe it was even posted in this forum recently that a "Buffalo Fan Alliance" had been created to explore ways of trying to ensure the future of the Bills in Buffalo. Andre Reed and Steve Christie are two prominent ex-Bills who are a part of the Advisory Board.

Well, they are currently running an election of sorts to appoint two "regular fans" to sit on the Advisory Board. They asked for fan submissions on the BillsMafia website, so about a week or so ago I pulled out my iPad and typed out my "application," stream-of-consciousness, as I sat at the beach. I hit "send" and figured that would be the end of that -- but it was fun to write.

Somehow, my submission wound up being selected as one of ten finalists, and there's now a poll over the next two weeks to determine which two finalists are recommended to the board.

While I really don't know what this organization is going to do or what this role might entail, it certainly intrigues me and seems like a fun way to do something useful with my otherwise life-tormenting passion for the Bills.

If any of you are so inclined, a vote for me would be much appreciated.

Here's the link: http://billsmafia.com/2014/06/05/buffalo-fan-alliance-advisory-board-finalists/

(I'm Eric Haase, by the way)

Thanks folks!

I just voted for you. Wire your payment to my Cayman Island account #365678j934. If payment is not made wihin 72 hours my business associate, Guido, who works in the accounts receivable department will be paying you a visit. One of his tools is a metal baseball bat. He likes to hit homerooms off the kneecaps of delinquent customers. Good luck!

Edited by JohnC