Anyone want to vote for me? Buffalo Fan Alliance Advisory Board...

eball

If any of you are active on Twitter you've likely seen the hashtag #BillsMafia, and I believe it was even posted in this forum recently that a "Buffalo Fan Alliance" had been created to explore ways of trying to ensure the future of the Bills in Buffalo. Andre Reed and Steve Christie are two prominent ex-Bills who are a part of the Advisory Board.

Well, they are currently running an election of sorts to appoint two "regular fans" to sit on the Advisory Board. They asked for fan submissions on the BillsMafia website, so about a week or so ago I pulled out my iPad and typed out my "application," stream-of-consciousness, as I sat at the beach. I hit "send" and figured that would be the end of that -- but it was fun to write.

Somehow, my submission wound up being selected as one of ten finalists, and there's now a poll over the next two weeks to determine which two finalists are recommended to the board.

While I really don't know what this organization is going to do or what this role might entail, it certainly intrigues me and seems like a fun way to do something useful with my otherwise life-tormenting passion for the Bills.

If any of you are so inclined, a vote for me would be much appreciated.

Here's the link: http://billsmafia.com/2014/06/05/buffalo-fan-alliance-advisory-board-finalists/

(I'm Eric Haase, by the way)

Thanks folks!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

+1 for eball. BTW, the voting has been moved to survey monkey due to some impropriety on twitter. There's no mention if the twitter votes still count but most likely they don't. So if you voted via twitter you might need to re-vote.

The direct link to the new voting site is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SPBL9ZR

Sounds fishy

I demand a recount