WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

@ByTimGraham: Buffalo News reporting Marcell Dareus charged w/3 misdemeanors & 4 traffic violations for drag racing and property damage in Hamburg last wk

@ByTimGraham: Marcell Dareus accused of leaving the scene of a property-damage accident, among other things.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@ByTimGraham: Buffalo News reporting Marcell Dareus charged w/3 misdemeanors & 4 traffic violations for drag racing and property damage in Hamburg last wk

@ByTimGraham: Marcell Dareus accused of leaving the scene of a property-damage accident, among other things.

he was just having fun and some stuff happened.

Stay home and play video games Marcell! :wallbash:

Marcell's just taking care of business like he said he would.

Didn't he also say "you guys got it all wrong" or something like that to the press?? No wonder the guy doesn't stay in the B-Lo in the of season, one week and he's in trouble.

Update...http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/02/marcell-dareus-arrested-again/

"the media put things out there the wrong way"

Edited by Mike in Horseheads

Great. Here comes my favorite non sports related sports quote: " I just want to put this behind me and focus on the upcoming season."

Whenever I hear that line, I want subtitles at the bottom of the screen to say, "Yes, I'm an immature ^ss, and I will continue to be an ^ss by refusing to answer any questions about my moronic behavior."

Edited by I_want_2_BILL_Lieve