WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

I supose its possible they were trying to better the defensive line with a quick strong fat kid who could move around the line and play ball when the Bills needed that badly .

I believe he also said he would play wherever it helped the team. inside or out. Boy is he in for a surprise isn't he !

Yes. The Marcell pick was a no brainer for the Bills that year. There were a lot of very good players in that draft and when you draft 3rd, you are going to end up passing on most of them because you can only pick one. Hindsight is always a quality I admire in others.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the way home today 7:10 pm?) I had the Nfl channel on Sirius radio. The hosts were Gil Brandt and Alex Marvez and the first thing that Marvez opened up with was about Dareus. I don't know what solution is with Marcel but the perplexing thing was Marvez, who I like and respect a lot, stated that he talked to his buddy who is in law enforcement in Alabama and that they, Alabama judicial system, is waiting to see what unfolds in this latest episode in Hamburg and that it will have a direct effect on what they will do with Dareus. This does not sound very promising and I'm afraid that this whole thing might get real ugly and Dareus might be made an example of.

Oh you mean the guy who got his act together as he got older and was a main ingredient in helping his team win the SB? Yeah great point, let's get rid of Dareus now so he can go on to help another team and lets do it because he likes to smoke weed, drag race and he's late to meetings. Yep, sounds like a young rich kid. Thank God Whaleys in charge and not members of this board.

He helped the team win. I haven't read any news yet but isn't he expected to be suspended for getting a DUI hours before his football camp?

If a guy helps a team as long as he's not Aaron Hernandez i'm not cutting him.

On the way home today 7:10 pm?) I had the Nfl channel on Sirius radio. The hosts were Gil Brandt and Alex Marvez and the first thing that Marvez opened up with was about Dareus. I don't know what solution is with Marcel but the perplexing thing was Marvez, who I like and respect a lot, stated that he talked to his buddy who is in law enforcement in Alabama and that they, Alabama judicial system, is waiting to see what unfolds in this latest episode in Hamburg and that it will have a direct effect on what they will do with Dareus. This does not sound very promising and I'm afraid that this whole thing might get real ugly and Dareus might be made an example of.

Interesting. Not sure why those two things would be connected, as they are in different states and appear completely unrelated, but I also know nothing about law enforcement.

Yes. The Marcell pick was a no brainer for the Bills that year. There were a lot of very good players in that draft and when you draft 3rd, you are going to end up passing on most of them because you can only pick one. Hindsight is always a quality I admire in others.

I was screaming at the TV when Von Miller was picked . I thought this kid was need and bpa all rolled up into Marcell Dareus.

Well i was partly right . Now i want to punch him in the head .

@JeffRussoWKBW

#Bills confirm that team is aware of the report concerning Marcell Dareus. Head Coach Doug Marrone expected to address it tomorrow.

Uh Oh .. hes in TRuuuble !

I was screaming at the TV when Von Miller was picked . I thought this kid was need and bpa all rolled up into Marcell Dareus.

Well i was partly right . Now i want to punch him in the head .

There's another one. Miller, Smith, Dareus. At least Dareus hasn't been suspended. BTW I don't see either of the other two getting cut or traded.

I drove past the drag race crime scene over the weekend and saw Dareus standing next to his white Jaguar, crashed into a bush at the mongolian bbq place, laughing and smiling with cops. The scene made no sense. Milestrip at McKinley is not a place to be drag racing! I was hoping it was all a misunderstanding or an honest mistake. Nope. Dareus must be synth-baked out of his mind!

I drove past the drag race crime scene over the weekend and saw Dareus standing next to his white Jaguar, crashed into a bush at the mongolian bbq place, laughing and smiling with cops. The scene made no sense. Milestrip at McKinley is not a place to be drag racing! I was hoping it was all a misunderstanding or an honest mistake. Nope. Dareus must be synth-baked out of his mind!

Things happen. Obviously. Edited by YoloinOhio

Just a dude who likes to have fun is all

There's another one. Miller, Smith, Dareus. At least Dareus hasn't been suspended. BTW I don't see either of the other two getting cut or traded.

Y O dont.

Dont compare this kids F ups to others. Its bad parenting really from us .

The NFL has a lot of work t do with accountability of late. This year has been a treat for miscreants .

like i mentioned i am pretty pissed that he doesn't take his career seriously . Maybe he has a different perspective on mortality than the average Joe but geez. Coach just bitched him out about the hoochie / speeding didn't he ?