WVAU TV Marcel Dareus arrested-edit-again

Y O dont.

Dont compare this kids F ups to others. Its bad parenting really from us .

The NFL has a lot of work t do with accountability of late. This year has been a treat for miscreants .

like i mentioned i am pretty pissed that he doesn't take his career seriously . Maybe he has a different perspective on mortality than the average Joe but geez. Coach just bitched him out about the hoochie / speeding didn't he

I am more worried about him than anything else because as I mentioned after the drug arrest, that spicy synthetic stuff is scary. I actually worry about him as a person.yes, I know it is fruitless to worry but I do anyway.

• Replies 842
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drove past the drag race crime scene over the weekend and saw Dareus standing next to his white Jaguar, crashed into a bush at the mongolian bbq place, laughing and smiling with cops. The scene made no sense. Milestrip at McKinley is not a place to be drag racing! I was hoping it was all a misunderstanding or an honest mistake. Nope. Dareus must be synth-baked out of his mind!

No way. You did not ?

That synthetic **** will warp your brain i hear. Mess with your judgement and perception. Great. lets go race cars

Dareus has the fewest suspensions of these 3 to date. #winning

FTW

I'm quickly losing my patience with him.

We need him on our line. But !@#$s like this don't deserve jobs. Not when there's people out there starving, who play by the rules, and do everything right in life.

Get your **** together, Marcell.

Interesting. Not sure why those two things would be connected, as they are in different states and appear completely unrelated, but I also know nothing about law enforcement.

Because people in the legal field take particular interest in celebrities in their court and that view doesn't stop at state lines. He may be more apt to be lost in the system as a normal joe but you can be sure that the DA, prosecutor and judge all are watching.

While it doesn't directly effect the charges it may directly effect the perception of those people determining charges and sentencing. Just like his comments last week could.

Edited by NoSaint

I don't care if you believe me, but I HATED the Dareus pick. Wanted AJ Green. Everybody was all poo-pooing taking a WR. But you tell me, would you trade Dareus for AJ? Of course you would. AJ is a difference-maker. Dareus is just pretty good.

Come on now, we don't take WRs that are 6'4" like Green or Julio Jones, both of whom we could have had instead. We take 6'1" WRs that played in gimmick systems in a weak conference.

You should know better. Why take an odds-on pick when you can be "gutsy."

Why can't these guys realize that they are wasting the opportunity of a lifetime to make more money than most people will ever be able to fathom. Put your childish antics on hold for about 7-10 years and set yourself and your family up for the rest of your lives. Have all the fun you want when your career is over, but maximize your income for these few short years by focusing on your PROFESSION.

They don't deserve to be paid like they are if they are going to be stupid morons about it. Goodbye, Marcell. You won't last through your contract if you keep this up.

Because people in the legal field take particular interest in celebrities in their court and that view doesn't stop at state lines. He may be more apt to be lost in the system as a normal joe but you can be sure that the DA, prosecutor and judge all are watching.

While it doesn't directly effect the charges it may directly effect the perception of those people determining charges and sentencing. Just like his comments last week could.

You are absolutely correct in your analysis. I didn't explain as well as I should have but Dareus is in for a pretty rude awakening and it will be out of the Bills', the league's and Goodell's hands. I think that there may very well be that Alamba is going to slap the snot out of Dareus. One thing that I'd like to mention and I think that it impacts all the more what Marvez said and that is Marvez is a very intelligent and plugged in commentator is ALWAYS upbeat, positive and likable but he was quite somber and turned off speaking about all of this. I believe that he was just letting a little snippet of what is going on without implicating too much of anyone or anything.

Time to seek a trade of this !@#$ already. The NFL Will look at these offenses along with the drug charges in punishing him. He is looking at up to 4 games for the first one alone. THEN add to it Marrone benched him for bull **** two games last year.

This kid has just flat come unraveled and its time to cut bait

I don't get Greggo Marrone. He thinks he can handle this guy but when Stevie wears a funny t-shirt he is shipped out of town. I hope Dareus stays and plays well but Greggo Marrone's record is extremely poor.

So its on record now.

You are not a Bills fan are you ?

And if knew how to ignore i Billieve i would just that

You are absolutely correct in your analysis. I didn't explain as well as I should have but Dareus is in for a pretty rude awakening and it will be out of the Bills', the league's and Goodell's hands. I think that there may very well be that Alamba is going to slap the snot out of Dareus. One thing that I'd like to mention and I think that it impacts all the more what Marvez said and that is Marvez is a very intelligent and plugged in commentator is ALWAYS upbeat, positive and likable but he was quite somber and turned off speaking about all of this. I believe that he was just letting a little snippet of what is going on without implicating too much of anyone or anything.

I'd still be surprised if the spice ends up too terribly serious - I don't think Alabama residents support the law too strongly. There was a fast "we have to do something!!!!!" groundswell but now I think there's a little pushback of "wait what have we done?!?"

I wouldn't be shocked if they come down hard but in my book that would be a weekend in jail and hitting him hard with fines and community service. Just an opinion, no sources at all. I just don't think anyone wants to be known as the guy that put a bama star in jail long term for spice but they may take advantage of the opportunity to put some money in the coffers and help the community

Edited by NoSaint

I'm quickly losing my patience with him.

We need him on our line. But !@#$s like this don't deserve jobs. Not when there's people out there starving, who play by the rules, and do everything right in life.

Get your **** together, Marcell.

Preach on brother. There are so many starving people that make every choice correctly. Heck most of these pro athletes probably never even trained most days of their lives to get where they're at.

I supose its possible they were trying to better the defensive line with a quick strong fat kid who could move around the line and play ball when the Bills needed that badly .

Why even when he plays he's not that impressive. Shows up for a couple plays then goes thru the motion otherwise. He's Sam Adams but at a huge draft opportunity cost. Clear example of why we should draft BPA instead of reaching for a position

So its on record now.

You are not a Bills fan are you ?

And if knew how to ignore i Billieve i would just that

I am a Bills fan. I would like to be a fan of the coach as well. Some of his decisions seem very questionable though. He sure had strange punishments for the talented Dareus last year. The punishments hurt the team and made no impression on Dareus. There must have been a lot of red flags for Greggo Marrone to make the desperation suspensions. Stevie, OTOH was fun loving and got shipped for it. The discipline strategy is all over the floor.

Why even when he plays he's not that impressive. Shows up for a couple plays then goes thru the motion otherwise. He's Sam Adams but at a huge draft opportunity cost. Clear example of why we should draft BPA instead of reaching for a position

wasnt a reach by any means we drafted at three he was rated in the top 3 . You know this and are trying to push my buttones right ?

: )