RD2, Pick #44: T Cyrus Kouandjio - University of Alabama

SDS

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure he's ready to step in from day one, but I think if he gets serious about conditioning, he could be scary in a hurry. They'll definitely use him in short yardage

I think he's been cleared to play. Most likely starting RT

5.6/40...hahahahah...i could do that....dude looks incredible...i hope his knees aren't that bad

...and Andre is still bad ass!!!

James Andrews and our Docs both cleared him....

Perfect fit for our roster too.

5.6/40...hahahahah...i could do that....dude looks incredible...i hope his knees aren't that bad

...and Andre is still bad ass!!!

For a minute there, I thought Andre was going to go out and start taking out some of the boo birds.

Seriously, why would you want to wait in line for hours to get in the place, and then boo everybody that comes up?

Nice! But dude looks about as happy as Gilmore was when the Bills picked him lol

He was pissed about dropping...He said it...The interviewer asked him if it was a warning to the rest of the league and he said..."Yes it is..." B-)

He looked and sounded mad the bills picked him. His interview made it seem worse

I think he was more upset about where he got picked. Sounds like he's ready to bash heads though, which is good.

I like the pick a lot. There were 3-4 guys I would have been happy with and he was probably the top one. Plus to get an extra 5th was a terrific deal, even though 5ths don't usually pan out.

Me too. Nice bookends at the OT position now.

Plus, package the 5th with their 3rd and move up 4-5 slots in the 3rd for a TE....(fingers crossed)

Hate it! Feel almost as bad as I did after the Roscoe Parrish pick. I said when Roscoe came out he was too small to ever be a #1 or #2 receiver and you only use 2nd round picks on guys who can be a #1 or #2 receiver. That 5.6 40 time is just too trouble for me. Might be able to play guard, but never tackle! I want to be wrong!

why?

Knee injury concerns at age 21 is disheartening. In the "deepest draft in years" you want to make sure your 2nd round pick is a LONG-TERM starter. That's really all it is for me.

Edited by JM57