RD2, Pick #44: T Cyrus Kouandjio - University of Alabama

SDS

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Empty ownership really having its effect. Somebody with more brains than money please purchase this gd franchise.

Really? I think Whaley is doing a great job. I'm sure you think you can do better

Just about every draft class is billed as a "deep draft". I even heard this years class described as historically deep :lol:

This isn't just hyperbole this year. A historic number of underclassmen entered the draft this year, ergo, more talent is in the mix.

Talking TE Does anyone think niklas might slide to us

I think he lasts close enough we can get to him without giving too much. I also think we like him enough to take a shot to.

Chandler, moeaki and niklas would be a solid group with high upside and a pretty high floor still

Empty ownership really having its effect. Somebody with more brains than money please purchase this gd franchise.

Time for my first use of the ignore button ever. Funny trolls are actually entertaining, you're just pathetic and un-funny.

LOVE this pick! The kid is a beast. I hope those that were disappointed yesterday are feeling better today. I couldn't be happier to this point. I was hoping for either Kouandjio or Moses in the 2nd. To get a quality RT and get an additional 5th is phenomenal.

Knee injury concerns at age 21 is disheartening. In the "deepest draft in years" you want to make sure your 2nd round pick is a LONG-TERM starter. That's really all it is for me.

The best surgeon the NFL uses sent a letter to all 32 teams saying that his knee is fine and he will play for a decade.

Very slow and injured. Another great move by guys who will soon be out of the NFL.

The unbridled optimism and enthusiasm of your posts during this draft have been so refreshing...

Thanks so much

Guy is a beast, and will start / play at RT.

He hurt his knee, and was slow coming off that injury. He was the 4th ranked OT and could have been a high first if not for the injury.

Just some food for thought, "Alabama coaches believe he can be better than former linemate D. J. Fluker (No. 11 overall in 2013, San Diego Chargers)." freakin wow!

http://www.cbssports...cyrus-kouandjio

nice write ups. He's a 21-year old kid with a lot of potential. He'll get stronger.

I watched Alabama get run over. I believe this is who the dud played for.

Frankly, I think this is getting to warranting a mod giving a warning (or put him on ice for the weekend).... It's one thing to disagree with a pick but the posts are ridiculous and nonsensical

Edited by NoSaint

I watched Alabama get run over. I believe this is who the dud played for.

How many pots have you smoken?

I like this pick. He was arguably the BPA and filled a need.

Edited by sodbuster

Frankly, I think this is getting to warranting a mod giving a warning (or put him on ice for the weekend).... It's one thing to disagree with a pick but the posts are ridiculous and nonsensical

Amen....

Agree