DeSean Jackson released

For everyone interested. DJ is in the crips. There's no other way around it. If he throwing up gang signs in national TV, he's in the gang. If he wasn't, and he was throwing up gang signs like that, he would be taken care of really quickly.

Quit living under rocks people. He's as hardcore as you can get while being in the spotlight pretending to be legit.

I work around these gang members every day at work. This is no joke.

10000000000% correct!

It would be ten times worse for DJ to throw up gang signs and not be in a gang! Thats disrespect on the streets! The kind that gets ya killed!

Well if this doesn't get this thread to 100 pages I don't know what will.

My Jon Gruden at Tempo thread.......

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10000000000% correct!

It would be ten times worse for DJ to throw up gang signs and not be in a gang! Thats disrespect on the streets! The kind that gets ya killed!

My Jon Gruden at Tempo thread.......

So ej is in a gang too right? He did a gang dance on national tv after he scored a touchdown in the jags game. So many gang experts around here lol

apparently not...

Ryan@RyanTalbotBills 13m

#Bills interest in D-Jax as reported by @RapSheet isn't a smokescreen according to source. Want to give EJ multiple weapons. Segal contacted

Guess what I was thinking is that it couldn't hurt. If they land D'Jax, great. If not, their interest at least puts some pressure on Britt.

Also hurting our chances: he's tight with Marshawn from their days together at Cal. Don't think he's going to give us a ringing approval. If we come in at the same level as other teams, I think we're at a disadvantage.

Guess what I was thinking is that it couldn't hurt. If they land D'Jax, great. If not, their interest at least puts some pressure on Britt.

Yeah and I think he'll go to the raiders anyway but it's great to see that they continue to look to improve.

Watch, he'll be right about Jackson. (IMO this would be the worst possible destination for him personally if you put an ounce of credibility in the stories that have come out)

If he does wind up with the Raiders, I believe the whole gang affiliation rumors will surface again because IIRC he's from that area and it's known for having gang related problems.

How can anyone want a thug for that kind of money. Lets get serious. Not the kind of guy you bring home to Mom. Even if he was cheap I would not take him. Unless 35,000 Crips move to Buffalo and buy season tickets he is not our kind of guy.

Really? Do you often bring home large, muscle bound gentlemen to meet your mother?

If he does wind up with the Raiders, I believe the whole gang affiliation rumors will surface again because IIRC he's from that area and it's known for having gang related problems.

He's not from Oakland.

seeing as cash money and lil wayne are bloods it would make a lot of sense that drake is as well...

I agree with everything mrags is saying. You dont just flash gang signs for no reason and if you do and arent a member that's a big problem.

seeing as cash money and lil wayne are bloods it would make a lot of sense that drake is as well...

I agree with everything mrags is saying. You dont just flash gang signs for no reason and if you do and arent a member that's a big problem.

Wayne wasn't until his jail stint. The celebrity representation is desirable to the gangs. He doesn't have to put in any work and has protection in and out of jail for an occasional gang sign or red rag in his pocket. Same with DJax I'm sure. Very common stuff.

1300 yards is all I care about.

Edited by SmokinES3

Wayne wasn't until his jail stint. The celebrity representation is desirable to the gangs. He doesn't have to put in any work and has protection in and out of jail for an occasional gang sign or red rag in his pocket. Same with DJax I'm sure. Very common stuff.

1300 yards is all I care about.

he along with baby and slim have been repping bloods way before waynes jail stint. He has actually calmed down about it since he got out. All that being said I hope we do sign desean

he along with baby and slim have been repping bloods way before waynes jail stint. He has actually calmed down about it since he got out. All that being said I hope we do sign desean

Yea weezys been trying to lay low since his overdose. I live in louisiana. And anytime he drops a new song it's on every station. Even the rock stations. lol they play it over and over and over.

Yeah definitely, I'm just going on what he said as to when he officially became a blood.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24506182/lapd-desean-jackson-not-involved-in-gang-related-killings

In a statement released on Friday, Jackson denied having any gang-ties. The Los Angeles Police Department backed up Jackson's statement by saying they don't necessarily think Jackson has any ties to gangs and they definitely don't think he's been involved in any gang-related killings.

"It's kind of like 'Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.' When people grow up in neighborhoods where you have gang involvement, you don't have to look too far before you find a connection to a connection," LAPD Homicide Det. Chris Barling told the Philadelphia Daily News. "Now, how sinister that connection is, our position is that's for others to judge."

.Also hurting our chances: he's tight with Marshawn from their days together at Cal. Don't think he's going to give us a ringing approval.

Also hurting our chances, crips can't wear red. Don't think the crips will give us a ringing approval

You do if you're an idiot.

Mrrags has a point...but he's also deeply involved in an environment where gangs are omnipresent. There's no Crips-wannabes in prison. In the real world, things aren't nearly that black and white.

I'm tired of where the high road has taken us. Sign him. If he f7'?s up cut him. But until than.... He IS going to play ball. Might as well be our team.

growing up in Cali, I learned to throw a bloods sign just to make it to school every day, and had friends in gangs. The situations you grow up in do make a difference.

You do if you're an idiot.

Mrrags has a point...but he's also deeply involved in an environment where gangs are omnipresent. There's no Crips-wannabes in prison. In the real world, things aren't nearly that black and white.

Id imagine, especially when a guy from the block makes it big there's a degree of "honorary membership" that can be accepted by all involved that doesn't amount to anything near what Aaron Hernandez was doing (still amazed he was actually the guy with the gun possibly multiple times)....

That said, even if he's not some crip soldier out on the street in the offseason (which I don't think anyone is portraying), by being a friend with guys from the neighborhood he's potentially putting himself in some terrible spots that include drugs, weapons, and poor judgement. I could see wanting to keep that away- both from a PR perspective, and a player development. It brings back memories of Stevie (among others) being in the car for marshawns hit and run, as a local example a bad situation popping up.... Or of course his name being mentioned when the idiot associates he's got rapping on his label shoot people as seems to be the story of the first incident.

Edited by NoSaint