Bills sign CB Corey Graham--interview on BB.com

Not a giant Spikes but I'd love Strief. That would be a nice little FA.

If I could pick 1 it would certainly be Strief. There are a bunch of 2 down LBs that you can get in FA or mid-late rounds. If they can get a starting RT, LG, a 3rd corner and a run stuffing LB then FA would be a success IMO.

They can draft their big target in the 1st and BPA at positions of need throughout.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think Tim Graham's "source" would have tipped him off.

Well done sir.

The Buffalo News guys have burned so many bridges with the Bills and Sabres, you always have to question who their supposed sources are and whether they exist (unless it is Bucky writing about Darcy in which case you can presume it is Brian Burke grinding the ax that he and Bucky share).

Tell me if I'm crazy...Robey gets a look at FS.

Interesting. He does have a knack for the ball.

You're crazy. Showed promise as a slot corner and his height or lack thereof limits his range in center field

So, he can cover slot WR's but he can't play center field. Why for? His height has nothing to do with his range, verticle sure, but not range.

Just looked. Byrd's vertical was 35 at his pro day. Robey 37.5 at the combine. Williams 37.5 at the combine.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

This crossed my mind. All I've been thinking about is taking a cb who might lack ideal speed & having good ball skills and making him a safety. Robey fits this and he's small but is it that much smaller than Byrd.

i dont really know that much about switching between cb and safety, but does robey have the makeup to make the move to safety? (so that we can play our best 5 DBs on the field at the same time)

i guess after i saw the williams switch work i might be too hyped up about the whole moving guys around thing...

i dont really know that much about switching between cb and safety, but does robey have the makeup to make the move to safety? (so that we can play our best 5 DBs on the field at the same time)

i guess after i saw the williams switch work i might be too hyped up about the whole moving guys around thing...

Think of a centerfielder in baseball. That's a free safety. They stay over the top on pass plays. Cornerbacks are more athletically gifted while Ss should be smart & put everyone in the right position. You used to want a thumper back there but with the new rules, cover Ss are more in vogue.

This is my favorite signing of the day. Reasonable price, and a very talented player that fills up an area that was thin in depth while simultaneously bolstering special teams play.

I think this means Robey gets bumped down to 4th CB where he prob should be anyway

Good signing as CB was a need and glad they didn't wait to fill with a high draft pick as they like to do

I don't know about Robey being moved out of the slot. He is very quick, and great at covering short routes, as well as great as a rusher. But as a safety...I don't know if it's crazy. Robey could still tackle pretty well considering his size, and he has undeniable instincts when it comes to reading the play and he can really fly to the ball. Those were the things that we loved about Byrd after his rookie year.

Think of a centerfielder in baseball. That's a free safety. They stay over the top on pass plays. Cornerbacks are more athletically gifted while Ss should be smart & put everyone in the right position. You used to want a thumper back there but with the new rules, cover Ss are more in vogue.

I guess A. Williams would be the cover SS if Robey moved to FS.

Buffalo native from the Ravens. Solid player from what I have seen.

4 years 16 million

Guessing Nolan Carroll is out of the picture now

He has more playoff experience than every player in the Bills organization...........combined.

That hand required to count the sum total of playoff games that all current Bills players have been in?.......No longer can still be used to bowl with at the same time.