Bills sign CB Corey Graham--interview on BB.com

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like a solid nickel signing. robey losing some playing time, as schwartz isnt a corner blitz kind of coordinator?

also getting close to seeing where the byrd money ends up. with graham and williams were at just shy of 7.5m per accounted for.

I think it's more that graham can play CB on the boundary if there's an injury--learning from last year's total lack of depth.

Plus he's an excellent special teamer.

sounds like a solid nickel signing. robey losing some playing time, as schwartz isnt a corner blitz kind of coordinator?

also getting close to seeing where the byrd money ends up. with graham and williams were at just shy of 7.5m per accounted for.

Eh, maybe for this year only. We don't know Graham's bonus but Williams got 5.5. Far cry from 28.

I just want to point out: there was not a single whisper from ANYWHERE that we were even talking to Graham.

Makes me wonder what else could be in the cards.

Granted, Corey most likely didn't need to take a visit to familiarize himself with the area. The rest of the meetings with coach and GM can be done via video chat

I have to wonder the same. Obviously bolsters the depth and it won't force us to put Robey up against players much bigger than him.

Regardless, this is a good pick up!

We've had multiple lost-game injuries every year at CB, often multiple players. Certainly upgrade over Justin Rogers who actually had to start last year. Plus Aaron Williams had to start several games at CB as well... so great pickup!

I think it's more that graham can play CB on the boundary if there's an injury--learning from last year's total lack of depth.

As much as I love Robey, he is too small for some situations. Graham will help with that. Plus, if McKelvin or Gilmore go down, we won't have Justin Rogers out there or have to move AW back to corner.

at 4m per year you dont think hes bumping robey down the depth chart? im not saying its a bad thing, im happy with adding a 3rd vet corner, but think from past threads and the other corner one today that many here think of robey as our nickel CB