Bills sign CB Corey Graham--interview on BB.com

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to point out: there was not a single whisper from ANYWHERE that we were even talking to Graham.

Makes me wonder what else could be in the cards.

Some of you give the bills waaaaaay toooo much credit.

More than likely Ralph is sweet talking his tickle me elmo, but you think mgmt is somehow creating miracles some where.

Psh Please?

I think it's more that graham can play CB on the boundary if there's an injury--learning from last year's total lack of depth.

Plus he's an excellent special teamer.

This. Neither Robey or Brooks are adequate if they lose a starter, and they do not have the luxury of sliding Williams to corner this year. Solid signing that fills a critical depth need on both special teams and the secondary.

I just want to point out: there was not a single whisper from ANYWHERE that we were even talking to Graham.

Well it would "suit" me if we could land an Ace..........................................sorry :blush:

Well that makes sense--thanks for the insight

I apologize for being negative.

You want to know how low AND PATHETIC my bar is when it comes to the bills.

Make the playoffs once. Get blown away 63-0 in said playoff game. Then miss the playoffs for 10 more years. No prob. But at least the playoff monkey is off our back.

Making the playoffs should get us approximately 10 games which would be great for that imaginary season. Then blank out for the next 10 years. I honestly could live with that.

That's what the bills have done to me. Fortunately outside of football my life is great or else I would not be able to follow the bills. Honestly.

sounds like a solid nickel signing. robey losing some playing time, as schwartz isnt a corner blitz kind of coordinator?

also getting close to seeing where the byrd money ends up. with graham and williams were at just shy of 7.5m per accounted for.

Spikes I hope. And an extension for Dareus.

True. Graham was in DC earlier today so the reports indicated. I hope Spikes is in the cards. That would leave us in a good spot going into the draft.

I think this means Robey gets bumped down to 4th CB where he prob should be anyway

Good signing as CB was a need and glad they didn't wait to fill with a high draft pick as they like to do