College student flaunts her wealth, ridicules poor people in essay

How did she manage more than two sentences on this topic let alone a whole essay? Great, you're not ashamed to have been born into wealth. Is anyone suggesting you should be ashamed for circumstances beyond your control? No? Perfect. Now lets put all this silliness aside and get back to this chronic masturbation thing.

1) Who cares what this ditz writes, however, saying "I am not going to pretend to be poor to make you feel better" is not really ridiculing the poor. It's just more evidence of her shallowness.

2) Lord no.

1. I agree

2. You liar

Mission accomplished: Get people to pay attention and talk about me.

15 minutes of fame for doing nothing is the ultimate goal in the 21st century. Maybe someone will put her on a reality show.

Sounds you are talking about the GOP presidential primary! You just described it to a TEA! Lol

Can't wait for that freek show to start!

I'm not remotely offended by any of this. There are a lot of people, at least one of whom has posted in this thread, that are envious and resentful of those who have more than they do. Sounds like she doesn't want to play the fake guilt game d-bag libs w/ money like to play.

Also, why does this girl get slammed & Alan Thicke gets a pass?

Edited by Rob's House

Really, she's shopping in the West Village and thinks people are looking down their noses at her for it? Why, because everyone in Midtown is poor?

No. I don't !@#$ stupid.

Here's the whole this with these would ya and the reason I don't participate. They are based 100% (as far as I can tel) on looks and I can't look at someone on looks only. These, crazy, stupid, arrogant, women do nothing for me. I look at that more than their looks. I read about these chicks and they all of a sudden become very ugly to me.

I'm not remotely offended by any of this. There are a lot of people, at least one of whom has posted in this thread, that are envious and resentful of those who have more than they do. Sounds like she doesn't want to play the fake guilt game d-bag libs w/ money like to play.

Also, why does this girl get slammed & Alan Thicke gets a pass?

Yes, now I know we have at least one 99%er here in run dat back.

I was thinking of his son who's a 36 yearl old pop star that sings about how big his dick is.

Can he hit the high notes too?

Is she rich, or are her parents rich? There's a big difference in my worldview. Also, no, I wouldn't. Sex has unintended consequences. And the pics posted aren't wank-worthy.

Your questions can be answered by reading the linked article.

"Confession: I'm a Chronic Female Masturbator"

Lol, have they started polling her? Sounds like she might be one of the Tea Partiers that is a fifteen minute poll leader for 2016

Actually, she sounds more like someone the administration would trot out in front of Congress to testify on free birth control.

"Confession: I'm a Chronic Female Masturbator"

Lol, have they started polling her? Sounds like she might be one of the Tea Partiers that is a fifteen minute poll leader for 2016

At some point you should tell everyone here who is paying you to write this stuff, how much and why?

• 6 years later...
42 minutes ago, Amanda Holland said:

Very wonderful essay. My teachers in college would not appreciate this. And when I need to write an essay, I use the services of professionals in the field. At https://tooly.io/macbeth/, you can always find the right essay, even about Macbeth. All essays are of high quality and professionally written. And the main advantage is a large selection of different essay topics. I really like.
So if you want to find a quality essay, I recommend this service.

Yeah, no. Another spam post like this will be your last.

But, um... Welcome Aboard!

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

and you know this, how?

The, um, unique grasp of the English language is clue #1.

Necro-ing a 7-years dead thread is clue #2.

Necro-ing a 7-years dead thread with a post with barely readable English immediately upon joining the forum is clue #3.

Posting that then immediately signing off and not returning is clue #4.

A post with several words that match a word or words in the searchable thread title is clue #5.

Use of phrase like "teachers in college" which is indicative of using Google translate rather than common English colloquialisms is clue #6.

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Necro-ing a 7-years dead thread with a post with barely readable English immediately upon joining the forum is clue #3.

A post with several words that match a word or words in the searchable thread title is clue #5.

Use of phrase like "teachers in college" which is indicative of using Google translate rather than common English colloquialisms is clue #6.

Excellent argument, Counselor. She/It gone.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Yes, when it sounds like an auto translation of a Montreal Gazette article it becomes suspicious. 

It is immediately clear that the girl has no conscience, but only a great sense of her own importance. Wise people never show their wealth to others. I believe that this essay is built very unsuccessfully. I think this girl should find a review on the best essay writing service reddit on the educational resource Papersbattle, which helps students daily. This is the best thing she could do if she has problems with argumentation and the idea of writing. An essay is our thoughts, and by our thoughts we judge a person. Therefore, after reading the work of this girl, we can conclude that she is a very daring individual.

Edited by Cedor
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Cedor said:

It is immediately clear that the girl has no conscience, but only a great sense of her own importance. Wise people never show their wealth to others. I believe that this essay is built very unsuccessfully. 

Some of the wealthiest people that I knew personally drove old vehicles and dressed in a non-trendy manner.

45 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Some of the wealthiest people that I knew personally drove old vehicles and dressed in a non-trendy manner.

I bet most of them were either children of the Depression or affected by it through their parents or otherwise. Part of the reason for their wealth was due to frugality. 

• 2 months later...