Late Games: Love 'Em? or Hate 'Em?

The Big Cat

Late Games. Love 'Em? Hate 'Em?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Late Games:

• Love 'Em
    • Hate 'Em

Love it.

But i'm on the West Syeeeed. Better chance it will be televised locally here in L.A. Only competing with about 3 other games, instead of 9 or 10.

Even when I lived in Buffalo, I still liked the late games. Nice change of pace. Do something early, then hunker down and watch the Bills, then Sunday Nite football. Wouldnt want it every week, but a couple times per season is nice.

Edited by maddenboy

I absolutely cannot stand 4:00 pm games (as I found out the Jets/Bills game will be). My whole football "internal clock" gets thrown way off when we have these 4 pm start times. I am not sure what to do at 1 pm. When the 4 pm game rolls around, is it still day? Sort of... it starts to get dark, which makes me think that the game is on Fox with its inferior darker hues. I start to feel tired. I am not sure if I need to eat dinner. My whole body becomes very confused.

Curious if anyone else also hates the 4 pm start (I guess technically a 4:25 pm start, which is even worse).

I have a tractor stuck in mud down at the bridge site. I dug it deeper and almost flipped it trying to get out. Sooooo at least I get to look forward to that before the game... We better !@#$ing win I will be in no mood for bull **** afterwards.

Totally, and I was just thinking about that. I like the 1:00 - go to church, have lunch, and then gametime! After the game, no more gameday nerves, I can get stuff done, go to dinner, and get ready for the next day. The 4:25 start means it could go until 8. But I'll still watch the 1:00 games and be nervous the whole time waiting for our game. The only good thing is that there are only 3 other games at that time so Bills should get lots of time on RedZone, as I don't have the Ticket.

Totally, and I was just thinking about that. I like the 1:00 - go to church, have lunch, and then gametime! After the game, no more gameday nerves, I can get stuff done, go to dinner, and get ready for the next day. The 4:25 start means it could go until 8. But I'll still watch the 1:00 games and be nervous the whole time waiting for our game. The only good thing is that there are only 3 other games at that time so Bills should get lots of time on RedZone, as I don't have the Ticket.

You won't get the game live???

Ditto. The only difference is that I won't watch any of the 1 pm games, as I would get grief from my wife for watching 7 straight hours of football. Plus, when I recall doing this in the past, I would feel so brain dead by the end of the day.

I have a tractor stuck in mud down at the bridge site. I dug it deeper and almost flipped it trying to get out. Sooooo at least I get to look forward to that before the game... We better !@#$ing win I will be in no mood for bull **** afterwards.

Have your gal get in your truck (I assume you have a truck), chains linked together, connect to tow bar or three point hitch top link and ease her out in low. If that doesn't work, go in and watch the 1pm games until the it dries out. :)

Considering I moved to London in January and the 4:25 game starts at 9:25 my time - yeah, I hate 'em.

The Thursday night game vs. Cleveland will be even worse. The 8:25pm start will start at 1:25am and not end until nearly 5am. I, of course, plan on staying up and watching it live and going through my Friday like a zombie.

Have your gal get in your truck (I assume you have a truck), chains linked together, connect to tow bar or three point hitch top link and ease her out in low. If that doesn't work, go in and watch the 1pm games until the it dries out. :)

I have 4 trucks... One farm truck - 83 1/2 Chevy. Big truck. F350. Errand truck- s10. And new truck f150

She is too scared. The hill was slick and hyrdo seeded and covered in straw with the rain it was a bad mix. I got half way up and lost tractor and slipped carefully back down. I have the 16' goose neck on tractor to clear the dip across the construction zone. I'll have to unload a lot of the bales and pull tractor and trailer out its going to be a B word.

Considering I moved to London in January and the 4:25 game starts at 9:25 my time - yeah, I hate 'em.

The Thursday night game vs. Cleveland will be even worse. The 8:25pm start will start at 1:25am and not end until nearly 5am. I, of course, plan on staying up and watching it live and going through my Friday like a zombie.

don't be such a wanker