Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of Killer chews cotton candy Bubblicious gum....the stupid kind.

Anyway, they found that gum next to a spent shell casing in the car the guy rented? I read another report that stated when AH returned the rental car an attendant found a shell casing and wrapper in the car and threw them in the garbage

From what I understand the police went dumpster diving and were able to recover both the casing and the gum.

From what I understand the police went dumpster diving and were able to recover both the casing and the gum.

Pretty damning evidence. I'm looking forward to hear what the cleaning crew has to say about their work that day...I bet they have some stories to tell.

Just watched the bail hearing on ESPN. Bail was denied and a bit more compelling evidence was revealed. They show the crowd outside the courthouse as AH was being transported back to prison and there were a few handfuls of morons standing there chanting "innocent" over and over. Amazing how blind some people are to the facts.

Edited by buffaloboyinATL

Bail DENIED! Did you see the idiot Pat fans chanting "INNOCENT" as they drove him away back to jail for the unforeseeable future? Even if they can't get the murder charge to stick, he's definitely not innocent. I hate Pats fans even more after seeing that

Just watched the bail hearing on ESPN. Bail was denied and a bit more compelling evidence was revealed. They show the crowd outside the courthouse as AH was being transported back to prison and there were a few handfuls of morons standing there chanting "innocent" over and over. Amazing how blind some people are to the facts.

OJ jury.....and you're still amazed at this stuff?

OJ jury.....and you're still amazed at this stuff?

There are still people here who think OJ deserves to be paid tribute at every Bills home game. Most were eager to forgive Vick and pay him $100M and cheer him in a game. It's not hard to fathom people's stupidity when it comes to sports.

Though I'm betting the "innocent" chanters were just hoping to get on TV.