Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

Can't get much better then this. :)

Yeah, it could. A guy, even if he was a d-bag, scum of the earth and horrible person who at the unborn children of innocent virgin mothers... it isn't fair his life was taken.

I also think it would be fun to start tweeting Hernandez stuff to his teamamtes, and such.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zCc32IL.jpg

I don't know, he is pretty bad ass. I expect he will work from the top more than the bottom.

I feel bad for AH's infant child who will pretty much grow up without her dad

And of course my heart goes out to the victims family

CBF

Again, how is the family better off with a violent psychotic heading the family?

For the time being at least (until his lawyers bleed him dry). He will at least have his commissary money covered. Doubt they will have his favorite bubble gum, and rolling papers in stock though. What a dumb tool.

One would doubt any of the pats* will line up to get on his visitors list though.

Dumbass. It's debatable how difficult it is or isn't to get away with murder...but could he have made it any easier for the detectives?

My best wild guess based on them seemingly planning revenge on the guy but taking no advanced measures to cover themselves followed by scrambling afterwards is:

"We're gonna beat the hell outta Odin to teach him a lesson"

"Uh oh, did you just shoot him"

doc, the "signed confession" was never believable. Let it go.

It's all good. But the signed confession for me was more believable than him being the one who pulled the trigger in the Lloyd case.

I don't know, he is pretty bad ass. I expect he will work from the top more than the bottom.

Again, how is the family better off with a violent psychotic heading the family?

Yes of course. But it's sad that another kid will not a have a Father to depend on regardless of why.

And it's worse than that because this s+++ will be in that childs face for along while i imagine.

And you are messed up thinking/fantasizing about how AH will spend his incarceration.

Big cat i expected better from you also

Edited by 3rdand12

My best wild guess based on them seemingly planning revenge on the guy but taking no advanced measures to cover themselves followed by scrambling afterwards is:

"We're gonna beat the hell outta Odin to teach him a lesson"

"Uh oh, did you just shoot him"

I can see this being pretty close. Just too idiotic otherwise.

3 kids maybe 4 who were all dropped on their respective heads by parents. What's the odds ? wait nevermind.

And then they all become party buddies and then accidently kill one of themselves or another.

makes news though doesn't it ?

http://sports.yahoo....-204349177.html

3:07: Lloyd texts his sister, "Did you see who I was with?"

McCauley suggests that this indicates the "temperature" in the car.

Lloyd does not receive a response.

3:11: Lloyd texts his sister again, "Hello"

3:19: Lloyd's sister responds, "My phone was dead. Who?"

3:22: Lloyd responds, "NFL"

3:23: Lloyd: "Just so you know"

By this point, the four men inside the silver Altima have gotten off I-95 on route 152, near Hernandez's home, McCauley says records show.

Not sure if a jury of Pats* fans will convict him, but the timeline shown in the Yahoo story as laid out by the prosecutor is very compelling.