Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

He should have said "Pretty good. Whacked two guys last week."

Found this, too -- http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/159170-patriots-hernandez-arrested-in-homicide-investigation/page__st__1120 -- Pats radio show on 7/17/2012 with hosts bragging about how Pats players don't get into trouble like players on other teams - in retrospect, ironic timing of this show. Oh, btw, not suggesting he might have said something other than what he said, but it's just kind of interesting to listen to interviews so soon after alleged participation in the event to see the behavior is all. Looks like he took it pretty much in stride.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

point away then fellas. The more the merrier.

I enjoyed Matt Light's little blurb about A.. Hat hernandez .

since he is retired he can say what he wishes to and the AH was on the team two years while Light was playing

Edited by 3rdand12

He's going away obviously so this will be about how many they can take down in the gang, etc to lower his sentence down to say 25-40 years.

I remember the past thread on surreal moments in the Bills. Well, this is the most surreal moment I can think of in the NFL. People getting arresed for DUI, Domestic violence, domestic issues, although appalling is a horrible part of our society. This is unreal to think of a top 3-4 TE in the NFL being convisted possibly pf a triple homicide.

From that article - big development:

"According to CNN, the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year in connection with the shooting deaths of two people in 2012. Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings."

More details from the CNN-

http://www.cnn.com/2013/06/27/us/nfl-hernandez/index.html?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+rss%2Fcnn_topstories+%28RSS%3A+Top+Stories%29

"Lloyd was shot five times, he said.

The first bullet went through his forearm and into his abdomen, suggesting that he tried to raise his arm to defend himself, McCauley said. Lloyd was then shot twice in the back, and once he was down, shot two more times in the chest, the prosecutor said."

I'm bettin' rlflutie7 knew this all along. It was so obvious, only a moron couldn't have seen it coming..

He's going away obviously so this will be about how many they can take down in the gang, etc to lower his sentence down to say 25-40 years.

I remember the past thread on surreal moments in the Bills. Well, this is the most surreal moment I can think of in the NFL. People getting arresed for DUI, Domestic violence, domestic issues, although appalling is a horrible part of our society. This is unreal to think of a top 3-4 TE in the NFL being convisted possibly pf a triple homicide.

Would it be worse if framed as double murder and then another murder a year later?

Wow, no wonder why the Pats cut bait so fast with him.

Why? They couldn't possibly have known about the connection between this incident and the one last year at the time they released him. <_<

Why? They couldn't possibly have known about the connection between this incident and the one last year at the time they released him. <_<

Of course they could have. Maybe not every detail, but the team has connections. Enough to know AH was in deep poop.

PTR

As a friend of mine said long ago, for over half of the players in the league, "If not for the NFL, jail." 50 percent plus may be too high, but anyone who thinks that the league isn't populated by a very large of violent sociopaths is completely and utterly delusional. Anyone who derives joy from hitting people that hard and with such speed has some issues.

yes and no. i'm sure there are more than a handful of guys in the league that want nothing more than to try to hurt everyone around them. but i am also sure that there are a lot of great human beings that enjoy the highest level of competition in what many of us believe to be the best game ever created.

From that article - big development:

"According to CNN, the Boston Police Department has located and impounded a silver SUV with Rhode Island registration that police have been trying to find for almost a year in connection with the shooting deaths of two people in 2012. Investigators believe that Hernandez was renting the SUV at the time of those killings."

Jeez, every time Aaron rents a car, people die. Edited by BillnutinHouston