• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

WR: Woods, Hunter, & Allen

TE: Ertz & Kelce

LB: Minter & Brown

DB: Banks & Cyprien

I would be most happy with Robert Woods and Zach Ertz in round 2, but would be happy with any of these players as long as one of them is a WR.

That would be great. If we could get Woods or Hunter and Ertz, I would be ecstatic.

Some guys to maybe talk about

Stanford TE Ertz

ILBs Teo and Minter

S Cyprien

WRs woods, allen

Lots of good options on the board

I'm loving how our second round situation looks. We have our QB, and Cleveland, Philadelphia, Jacksonville and NYJ's, the people who were being eyed to take a QB, don't. I'm shocked at Minter and Te'o dropping, and unless we have Dansby for sure, one of those two would be hard to ignore.

If we have Dansby, then Ertz, Woods and Hunter would all be extremely welcome picks.

41 - Woods

46 - Ertz

then immediately sign Dansby

This is exactly what I want. I think that Ertz is going to go to SF though.

I just read in two stories we have two picks in the 3rd, NOT the 2nd.

Can someone please verify this isn't true? Huge difference between 2nd and 3rd.

Two picks in the 2nd 41 and 46 and then they swapped 3rds with STL (went from 71 to 78)

I think Da'Rick Rogers

I agree.. The scouting on this guy is that he can go up and get the ball. He had a 39.5" verticle at combine. Hes big at 6'2" 220lbs. All nix has been saying the whole time is he wants a big guy that can go up and catch the ball when hes covered. Sounds like a good match to me. He tore it up at tennessee before the drug issues. If he cleaned up his life I see it as a good pick.

Justin Hunter, another big guy with huge verticle : 6'4" 200lbs with 39.5 verticle.

I'm def excited to see what we do. Ertz is intriguing also as a big receiving target.

I'm hoping the run on QBs starts in R2 with Jax.

That's the beauty of what Buffalo did. If you only look at one pick - our first rounder - then some might say, purely on a pre-draft ranking, that we took a QB too early, or lost value with that pick. BUT, if you factor in our first AND second round picks, and present Manuel, and lets say Hunter and Minter, then all of a sudden those 3 picks - as opposed to, say, Milliner and Wilson, for instance, had we gone CB in rd 1 instead of trading down - our decision to take a QB and move on looks smart, and I'm thrilled with it. I couldn't have mocked us a better situation!

I'll take Margus Hunt and Terron Armstead I'm not nearly as confidant in our lines as Nix seems to be

Another Beautiful thing with our 2nd round position - there's so many ways to go that would be great, and those two would be AWESOME, too!

#41 - Robert Woods - WR

#46 - Eddie Lacy - RB

We already pissed off the Eagles by taking EJ...now we can piss off the Jets as well.

Would love to get Lacy to take over for Fred during the season.

Edited by BringBackFergy

http://www.drafttek....raft-Round2.asp

We are updating the Draftsim after every pick. We are also getting comments from our analysts within 5 minutes of the pick. Do drop in! I like these picks, but would substitute one pick for the alternate suggestion on the right.

Astro

That draft you have Buffalo taking would be INSANE! Talk about filling needs - I'd be elated, and I think just about everyone would have to re-evaluate Nix's job. In that scenario he'd have taken maybe one year longer, two coaches instead of one, but he'd of finally gotten Buffalo ready to compete, and for the forseeable future. We can only hope!

unless they think Byrd is gone, no way they draft Safety this early. it's still deep, and they have 3 they like right now.

also no on Woods... he does not fit what they've said they wanted all along; a big tall go up and get it guy. large catch radius is not Woods forte.

they'll address 2 of these i think:

WR - Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter

TE - Zach Ertz

CB - Jonathon Banks

maybe, just maybe, a pass rusher like Jamie Collins if the above are gone.

I think they go with either a WR/TE and a DB, likely a CB if they feel like they are gonna sign Dansby.

I think it will depend on what they feel there will be a run on. If it looks like WR/TE are gonna go quick, they'll grab Ertz/Hunter at 41 and a CB at 46, if it looks like CB's are gonna start going, they'll get someone like Banks at 41 and someone like Woods at 46.

If they really don't want Dansby, they may pick up a LB like Minter or Brown.

I wonder if the bigger question is what type of WR they want. Do they truly see TJ Graham starting on the outside opposite Johnson instead of in the slot? If so, they may pick up a Swope type of guy.

Ok, so we have 3 picks in next two rounds. Couple of scenarios could play out here...either we sign Dansby or we don't. Here is what I would want the Bills to do in each scenario with Dansby.

If we are to sign Dansby (my preference by the way)

41- TE Ertz

46 - WR like Hunter, Allen, Rogers, Woods

78 - Honey Badger or S Thomas Shamarko

You could also go Honey Badger at 46 and target WR Dobson or someone at 78

If we dont plan to sign Dansby

41- LB Teo or Minter (assuming one is there or both)

46 - Ertz or WR if he is gone (see above WR's)

78 - Oppsoite of what we did at 46...McDonald or Dobson

Then hope you can snag Honey Badger in the 4th

Thoughts?

I would also love to see us gamble on Lattimore maybe somewhere like the 5th to sit a year and eventually replace FJ to pair with Spiller

I would love the scenario with the Dansby signing.

Give your rookie a TE and a WR.

Heck when was the last time the Bills took a TE that high?

Hunter and Ertz would be my preference...

But I'm guessing between Hunter, Allen, and Woods the Bills will get one of them...

CB and LB are both possibilities as well...But WR would seemingly be a lock with that #41 pick... B-)

I think the Jags, Eagles, and Jets all possibly take a QB before the Bills at 41.

If it looks like there might be a QB run, I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns tried to trade up and get in on it.

I think the Bills will have pretty much their pick of 2nd round WR/TE/CB/LB's. Just like they got their guy at QB, I think they have a good shot of getting all their 2nd round targets.