• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

#41 - Robert Woods - WR

#46 - Eddie Lacy - RB

We already pissed off the Eagles by taking EJ...now we can piss off the Jets as well.

Would love to get Lacy to take over for Fred during the season.

Edited by BringBackFergy

http://www.drafttek....raft-Round2.asp

We are updating the Draftsim after every pick. We are also getting comments from our analysts within 5 minutes of the pick. Do drop in! I like these picks, but would substitute one pick for the alternate suggestion on the right.

Astro

That draft you have Buffalo taking would be INSANE! Talk about filling needs - I'd be elated, and I think just about everyone would have to re-evaluate Nix's job. In that scenario he'd have taken maybe one year longer, two coaches instead of one, but he'd of finally gotten Buffalo ready to compete, and for the forseeable future. We can only hope!

unless they think Byrd is gone, no way they draft Safety this early. it's still deep, and they have 3 they like right now.

also no on Woods... he does not fit what they've said they wanted all along; a big tall go up and get it guy. large catch radius is not Woods forte.

they'll address 2 of these i think:

WR - Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter

TE - Zach Ertz

CB - Jonathon Banks

maybe, just maybe, a pass rusher like Jamie Collins if the above are gone.

I think they go with either a WR/TE and a DB, likely a CB if they feel like they are gonna sign Dansby.

I think it will depend on what they feel there will be a run on. If it looks like WR/TE are gonna go quick, they'll grab Ertz/Hunter at 41 and a CB at 46, if it looks like CB's are gonna start going, they'll get someone like Banks at 41 and someone like Woods at 46.

If they really don't want Dansby, they may pick up a LB like Minter or Brown.

I wonder if the bigger question is what type of WR they want. Do they truly see TJ Graham starting on the outside opposite Johnson instead of in the slot? If so, they may pick up a Swope type of guy.

Ok, so we have 3 picks in next two rounds. Couple of scenarios could play out here...either we sign Dansby or we don't. Here is what I would want the Bills to do in each scenario with Dansby.

If we are to sign Dansby (my preference by the way)

41- TE Ertz

46 - WR like Hunter, Allen, Rogers, Woods

78 - Honey Badger or S Thomas Shamarko

You could also go Honey Badger at 46 and target WR Dobson or someone at 78

If we dont plan to sign Dansby

41- LB Teo or Minter (assuming one is there or both)

46 - Ertz or WR if he is gone (see above WR's)

78 - Oppsoite of what we did at 46...McDonald or Dobson

Then hope you can snag Honey Badger in the 4th

Thoughts?

I would also love to see us gamble on Lattimore maybe somewhere like the 5th to sit a year and eventually replace FJ to pair with Spiller

I would love the scenario with the Dansby signing.

Give your rookie a TE and a WR.

Heck when was the last time the Bills took a TE that high?

Hunter and Ertz would be my preference...

But I'm guessing between Hunter, Allen, and Woods the Bills will get one of them...

CB and LB are both possibilities as well...But WR would seemingly be a lock with that #41 pick... B-)

I think the Jags, Eagles, and Jets all possibly take a QB before the Bills at 41.

If it looks like there might be a QB run, I wouldn't be shocked if the Browns tried to trade up and get in on it.

I think the Bills will have pretty much their pick of 2nd round WR/TE/CB/LB's. Just like they got their guy at QB, I think they have a good shot of getting all their 2nd round targets.