Favorite Bumper Stickers

Every now and then I see a bumper sticker that makes me laugh. In no particular order, here are a few of my all-time favorites - - what are yours?

1. My Third Grader Can Beat Up Your Honor Student;

2. Nuke The Gay Whales For Jesus;

3. I Got A Gun For My Wife

(best trade I ever made);

4. Eschew Obfuscation;

5. Don't Tell My Momma I Work In The Oil Patch

(she thinks I'm the piano player in a whorehouse)

Edited by ICanSleepWhenI'mDead

I really enjoy old political bumper stickers, especially those who lost. Last year I saw a car with a ton of stickers on it. One was "Dukakis '88". If I had been driving when I saw it, I probably would have crashed due to laughter.

Edited by shrader

• 3 months later...

I really enjoy old political bumper stickers, especially those who lost. Last year I saw a car with a ton of stickers on it. One was "Dukakis '88". If I had been driving when I saw it, I probably would have crashed due to laughter.

Clinton doesn't inhale, he sucks

• 3 months later...

I heard this one from two homeless looking guys talking on the streets of New Orleans yesterday. It would make a great bumper sticker:

"You don't have to wash your whole ass, you just have to wash your !@#$."

I saw one of those stick figure family stickers, except it was a man, a woman and a pile of money.

http://xkcd.com/946/

Saw a few others, one has a stick guy with a stick woman bent over in front of him and it says below "makin' my Family"

The other ones I like better have either a lifted truck or jeep running down stick families and says 'Nobody Cares about your Stick Family"

Saw a good one yesterday (technically it was on a license plate bracket, but it still counts):

I Still Miss My Ex

But My Aim's Improving

One of my all time favorite license plate brackets was this:

I Haven't Been The Same

Since That House Landed On My Sister

Saw on way to work today: "I break brake for tailgaters" on a big, old truck which probably would not be damaged by a modern car hitting its bumper.

Saw truck again and I got a better view.

Edited by BillsWatch

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I have techno-geek tendencies - - I admit it. I saw this one today and liked it, but wondered what percentage of the population had even the slightest clue what it meant:

On a bright red background with white letters - -

"IF THIS STICKER LOOKS BLUE, YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST"

Darryl says its must be some kind of a Democrat vs. Republican thing - - maybe somebody here could explain it to him?

i am gonna say it has something to do with looking in the rear view mirror and seeing the blue from the lights of the cop pulling you over

OK, so I have techno-geek tendencies - - I admit it. I saw this one today and liked it, but wondered what percentage of the population had even the slightest clue what it meant:

On a bright red background with white letters - -

"IF THIS STICKER LOOKS BLUE, YOU'RE DRIVING TOO FAST"

Darryl says its must be some kind of a Democrat vs. Republican thing - - maybe somebody here could explain it to him?

The In And Out Burger with the B and R cut out of Burger. I saw one years ago that was originally Love Your Plumber. The cut it and moved moved Love and Plumber around.

gas, grass, or ass. No one rides for free

Hey Pete, the 70's called and they want their bumper back.

Edited by Chef Jim

The In And Out Burger with the B and R cut out of Burger. I saw one years ago that was originally Love Your Plumber. The cut it and moved moved Love and Plumber around.

reminds me of a funny exchange on the show Corner Gas-

[Lacey notices that a windstorm has blown two letters off of her "CAFE" sign]

Lacey Burrows: Where's my F 'n' E?

Lady: [with her daughter] I think we'll eat somewhere else.

Lacey Burrows: Oh, no. No, no, don't leave. I wasn't cursing. I was just talking about the...

Lady: [leading daughter back to car] No.

Lacey Burrows: Aw, sh -

This isn't a bumper sticker, but it's along the same lines. I went to the deli today to get a sub for lunch. There was a Vietnam vet biker inside. Had a vest with some Vietnam-related verbiage, then I saw this one on his right upper chest area: "I'll Forgive Jane Fonda When the Jews Forgive Hitler."

'In and Out uge' :huh: