Per ESPN Text, Gailey says CJ to get 60% snaps FJ 40%

boyst

to decipher what Chan is saying...

...7 carries for CJ

...6 carries for Fred

...55 passing attempts for Futz

...be down by 20 points by the 3rd qaurter!

It's like the screen play for every weekend for the past 3 years

Per NFL Netwerk: Chan Gailey says that coaching staff will "try more seriously" to win games.

I would've liked if they tried more seriously...a while ago

Why can't we just put both on the field? Why keep your best athletes on the field?! Screens can be run with two backs.

Huh? If that was seriously reported....im gonna puke!

Per Merrian Websters - Gulible is not in the dictionary.

Why can't we just put both on the field? Why keep your best athletes on the field?! Screens can be run with two backs.

Per Merrian Websters - Gulible is not in the dictionary.

:lol:

I guess it is time to hang up my "In Chan We Trust" t-shirt... I will hang it next to my Hank Bullough t-shirt that says "In Hank We Stank"

Edited by Buftex

CJ versus FJ is now a moot point. We have no shot. Ugggh So depressing. I keep telling myself that the team won't be good because the organisation is not good, and the organisation won't be good until Mr. Wilson or his heirs sell the team, but I keep thinking and hoping we'll get lucky. Why do I feel so dejected when my mind predicted this--my heart secretly hopes every year and every year I'm disappointed.

CJ versus FJ is now a moot point. We have no shot. Ugggh So depressing. I keep telling myself that the team won't be good because the organisation is not good, and the organisation won't be good until Mr. Wilson or his heirs sell the team, but I keep thinking and hoping we'll get lucky. Why do I feel so dejected when my mind predicted this--my heart secretly hopes every year and every year I'm disappointed.

How can two players on the same team be against each other unless they are QB's?! We can put both of these guys on the field.

How can two players on the same team be against each other unless they are QB's?! We can put both of these guys on the field.

It's not in Chan's voluminous playbook. Tavaris Jackson has read the entire work and he's confirmed "no plays with 2 RBs on the field" at once unless both are split wide due to a Ruvell Martin injury.

Stop trying to make sense out of nonsense.

It's not in Chan's voluminous playbook. Tavaris Jackson has read the entire work and he's confirmed "no plays with 2 RBs on the field" at once unless both are split wide due to a Ruvell Martin injury."

I cringe because I am pretty sure this is true. My campaign for the next coach is to make him bring back power running, dominant backs in two back systems...

So that's 12 for CJ and 8 for FJ..

Thats exactly what I was going to say Weo. 60% means nothing when you only run it 20 times a game.

Hey Chan, how bout you try this for the next 2 games a d see how it works. 1 game do absolutely nothing but run the ball. Not a single pass under any circumstances. In the other game, do absolutely nothing but pass. Under no circumstances run the ball ever. See which one comes out on top.

It's like sex panther cologne...

They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time...

It's made of bits of REAL Panther..... So you know it's GOOD!!!

Gailey loves his screens, just put one of the guys in the backfield and one at WR and throw screens to our RBs.

Or fake the screen and run it

Or fake the run and screen it.

Just use ur best players please.

I heard or read somewhere (tv or maybe on here) that this is exactly why the offense is "starting" to sputter. Teams are going to focus on shutting down the run and the screen. Mostly the screen. That's the only thing that has opened this offense up really. I think it was a good point. Probably not a secret to many on this board but it makes a lot of sense. I'm probably beating a dead horse but thought I would add this point to your observation. Who knows, maybe it was one of your posts that I read saying what I just said here. But, chan's a mastermind...

Of course now that we're out of it gailey will start giving spiller 20-25 carries a game. Win some meaningless games to save your job then go right back to an all pass offense next season with the same crappy quarterback

I can see it happening now. CJ gets 20-25 touches a game. Gets into the pro bowl. In the bite for MVP. Chan reminds us all why he drafted Spiller in the first place. Then next season he acts like CJ slept with his 14 year old daughter and starts Choice over him because he doesn't want to show teams how well be using CJ down the stretch.

So finally in week 12, it's time to give a guy who has an average ypc that is among the 4 best in HISTORY more carries??? Chan Gailey, 2012 Coach of the Year!!! Seriously, why does Chan hate Spiller?

I keep telling everyone and no one believes me. CJ must have slept with Chans teenage daughter.