so friggin excited!

26TrapDraw

So its been 7 yrs since I've come home for a game let alone a home opener. Drove by the stadium in OP yesterday and it Dawned on me.We are are part of one of the most amazing fan traditions in the NFL. I realize the Bills have issues and we have suffered a long time.But i flew in from Cali to be with the Best,most knowledgeable and passionate fans on earth bar none.When we're at the lots and we're tailgating tomorrow we need to remember that. Bills fans....LET ME HEAR FROM YOU!!!!! Section 240 Row 8 is where I'll watch us finally show up. Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!!

I was just reading an article where Dave W says that the D will be more aggressive and play tighter coverage this week. Why the heck didn't we address these items DURING the game last week?!?!? My 13 year old niece was asking why we weren't covering the Jets Receivers. If she noticed it (like the rest of us) then why didn't Wanny?

I was just reading an article where Dave W says that the D will be more aggressive and play tighter coverage this week. Why the heck didn't we address these items DURING the game last week?!?!? My 13 year old niece was asking why we weren't covering the Jets Receivers. If she noticed it (like the rest of us) then why didn't Wanny?

]Dave mentioned confidence to play press, i would guess he meant that two ways coaches and corners. be a different game this week. Big game !!!

Here we come nfl

Go Bills

I find the lack of game day adjustments disturbing as well.

So its been 7 yrs since I've come home for a game let alone a home opener. Drove by the stadium in OP yesterday and it Dawned on me.We are are part of one of the most amazing fan traditions in the NFL. I realize the Bills have issues and we have suffered a long time.But i flew in from Cali to be with the Best,most knowledgeable and passionate fans on earth bar none.When we're at the lots and we're tailgating tomorrow we need to remember that. Bills fans....LET ME HEAR FROM YOU!!!!! Section 240 Row 8 is where I'll watch us finally show up. Lets Go Buffalo!!!!!!!

Hope you have A LOT of beer tailgating.

:thumbsup:

Kickoff will be at 9am here in Fairbanks, AK!! Baileys and coffee until half time, and then crack the first Labatts Blue at the beginning of the 3rd quarter. I have a feeling this team will be playing for blood tomorrow....motivated by an emotional Marcell Dareus. I feel sorry for Matt Cassell. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!

Section 140, row 16...first time back to OP for a home game since the early 80's.

CAN'T WAIT

Getting on the plane now! Section 131, row 37.

4th opener in a row for Billnut Jr. and I.

We will be very close brother... I got Section 130 row 34 seats 5 and 6... See you there... Look for a shaved headed guy with a Number 1 Bills jersey that's custom made and says Go Bills on the back lol...