Russ Brandon Cryptic tweat..presser at 430

Cson76

so please, alert all those posted at the airport looking for someone to be flying in to stand down.

jw

What about the old guy I saw driving a Taurus doing laps around the airport because there is no more free short term parking? Thats rather suspicious no?

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I doubt it's a front office person. Why would WGR550 carry a press conference for John Murphy and/or a front office staff person? It just doesn't make sense.

When I hear "talent" from a front office person, I think "player". I don't think Brandon would refer to a co-worker as "talent". I could be wrong though.

It's front office. WGR550 talks about RJ, neale, ray, etc for the Sabres all the time

What is that?

Something I discovered when I stopped paying so much attention to sports. This was the first year I didn't watch a second of NHL playoff hockey. I couldn't even tell you what channel it was on.

John Murphy Show on WGR. If you had "John Murphy" you are correct.

PTR

So this is all about a !@#$ing radio show? :wallbash:

Something I discovered when I stopped paying so much attention to sports. This was the first year I didn't watch a second of NHL playoff hockey. I couldn't even tell you what channel it was on.

The key to just about everything in life is moderation. The Bills and Sabres are the two areas of my life in which I bend that general rule, but nobody's perfect.

Borrow? Seriously? I had to cash in half of my retirement because I used it twice in one day on PPP.

Yeah, but "your an idiot" is still free.

And they didn't add any player talent today? I'm done with this team!

It appears that John Murphy will be leaving Channel 4 in Buffalo to work full time for the Bills. Some of his duties may include hosting a nightly radio show on WGR550 to discuss the Bills and other topics from around the NFL. I know that WGR, particularity Schopp and the Bulldog gets a lot of flack on this board, most of it deserved. However I do have to say that since WGR has become the new flagship station for the Bills, their Bills coverage has improved immensely. Joe Buscaglia, Sal Capaccio and Brad Riter filling in have been nice additions to the on air staff.

My link

FWIW This info comes from Alan Pergament, who was the Buffalo News T.V. columnist prior to his retirement.

John Murphy Show on WGR. If you had "John Murphy" you are correct.

PTR

Does the above count?

First WGR dumps Cowherd for a dedicated Sabres show. Now we get a Bills show with John Murphy. That's a pretty good day, but I can't give them full marks until they dump the two most unlistenable guys on the station in Schoop and Bulldog. They probably figure these new shows give them more leeway to do more food drafts or something.

First WGR dumps Cowherd for a dedicated Sabres show. Now we get a Bills show with John Murphy. That's a pretty good day, but I can't give them full marks until they dump the two most unlistenable guys on the station in Schoop and Bulldog. They probably figure these new shows give them more leeway to do more food drafts or something.

I hope so. Right now, I turn Sabres talk right off and Bills talk I'll listen to for a little bit now with OTAs, but really there isn't much going on.

I believe the animal draft is this week - probably Friday. I think tigers are definitely a lottery pick.

PFT is reporting that John Murphy has checked out of his hotel and left for Chicago.

bull ****. I heard he was heading to Tennessee

Ground up and in the freezer.

Deers in the backyard....quick someone go steak out tempo

F5

F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 :flirt:

Am I too late for the festivities? :unsure:

Ah, now I get it!

But, yeah - your timing is a little off!

Whenever there are references to the glorious Mario Williams thread, I'm jumping in on the fun. Even if I'm incredibly late to the party. Plus, he's only trying to get an even bigger contract from Chicago.

Whenever there are references to the glorious Mario Williams thread, I'm jumping in on the fun. Even if I'm incredibly late to the party. Plus, he's only trying to get an even bigger contract from Chicago.

I thought his plane already left to Chicago, Tennessee, and Denver simultaneously?