All Peyton Manning, all the time!

You know what would be great if Andrew Luck turns out to be a bust & Peyton Manning goes somewhere & win a couple of Superbowl, Jim Irsay would be strung up in the street by Colt fans

If he couldn't win a couple of SBs in Indy, he won't do it on whatever sad sack team picks him up.

And if developmentally delayed HC Jim Caldwell had put Dan Orlovsky in at QB instead of Painter much earlier, Manning would be Colt this season.

Keeping Painter as starting QB was an act of genius by Polian that he hasn't yet gotten credit for.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think he's DONE and will RETIRE before he plays another real game.....

but if he does play.....i think Houston makes the most sense for Peyton.

I would say I agree that he is probably done. I think Arizona makes the most sense for him though. Dome, easy divison, good weather, and a great wr (dare we call him a #1 lol).

i think he's DONE and will RETIRE before he plays another real game.....

but if he does play.....i think Houston makes the most sense for Peyton.

I seriously doubt he will retire at this point. He is a competitor and I am sure realizes that he has just one ring to show for all his brilliance. Why not go to an almost-contender, put them over the top and retire with another ring ? If he is cleared medically, he should be able to play for another 2 years.

I seriously doubt he will retire at this point. He is a competitor and I am sure realizes that he has just one ring to show for all his brilliance. Why not go to an almost-contender, put them over the top and retire with another ring ? If he is cleared medically, he should be able to play for another 2 years.

Word is among his acquaintances that he is very driven to prove people wrong.

Edited by Marauder24

Word is among his acquaintances that he is very driven to prove people wrong.

i hear that....and most athletes dont walk away until they are forced too....

but he said and did all the right things leading up to last season also......and then at the last moment reality set in.

i hear that....and most athletes dont walk away until they are forced too....

but he said and did all the right things leading up to last season also......and then at the last moment reality set in.

Whoever goes after him and does not get him will create an interesting subplot going into the season with their current QB.

Edited by Marauder24

at first glance i kind of got pi$$ed off, but in reality, the culture that wilson and co have been responsible for the past decade certainly warrants that kind of response. until the bills become relevant, it will continue, hopefully for not much longer.

breaking news...

Peyton Manning's 14-year career as a member of the Indianapolis Colts is coming to an end.

Sources close to the team told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen that the announcement will come at a news conference in Indianapolis on Wednesday with both Manning and owner Jim Irsay in attendance.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7653897/sources-indianapolis-colts-part-peyton-manning-wednesday

Awesome. Now Just retire Peyton. Go out on Top, don't be Drew Bledsoe, Brett Favre. Stay classy, retire, Maybe become and Offensive Coordinator...

at first glance i kind of got pi$$ed off, but in reality, the culture that wilson and co have been responsible for the past decade certainly warrants that kind of response. until the bills become relevant, it will continue, hopefully for not much longer.

My problem with it isn't that I think it's NOT laughable that he'd come here. Such an idea is a pipedream.

But if you're going to talk seriously about Cleveland and Jacksonville; how can you post "LOL" about the Bills? Like the Browns and Jags are an upgrade!

What an insulting article.

Has the writer ever been to Jacksonville? It's a scrub town with no identity and the worst fans in the league.

I'd pick the good people and rabid fans of Buffalo any day of the week over the Jacksonville fanbase.

And how is Cleveland any better?

Mike Silver's career is a "LOL"

What I'm trying to say is writing for Yahoo Sports is exactly similar to writing for the Bleacher Report!

Exactly. I mean Yahoo employs Chris Chase. That should tell you all you need to know about their journalistic integrity.

No, dwight, forgive me for disagreeing, but that is how we rationalize it. Not that what you wrote isn't true, it just means we can still be pissed.

The writer was presenting 11 teams who truly might be interested.

...we were the joke thrown in at the end by a writer not trying to express any other point than being cute and it's annoying.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

You can't be serious? We hate everyone on this board.. even our own players. :rolleyes:

nah, we save our hate on this board for 90% of the Bills current players (mostly guys that were drafted instead fo the guy everyone wanted, or guys from previous regimes still here), former players that were hated while here for the reasons given, and anyone affiliated with the Jets or Pats. There might be some dislike for a few other players on this board, but not really a Hatred for them

nah, we save our hate on this board for 90% of the Bills current players (mostly guys that were drafted instead fo the guy everyone wanted, or guys from previous regimes still here), former players that were hated while here for the reasons given, and anyone affiliated with the Jets or Pats. There might be some dislike for a few other players on this board, but not really a Hatred for them

No playoffs for 13 years will do that.

Mike Silver's career is a "LOL"

What I'm trying to say is writing for Yahoo Sports is exactly similar to writing for the Bleacher Report!

But on his bio page he has a picture of himself standing behind Deuce McAllister during Hurricane Katrina clean up in New Orleans! Clearly the guy is big time. [Thumbs down, farting sounds.]

Get 'er done, Buddy!

Don't tell us you really believe this would happen.

Peyton is pure class. I hope he goes to Houston and rips off a few championships before he retires.

No. I want those championships to go to Buffalo.

No, dwight, forgive me for disagreeing, but that is how we rationalize it. Not that what you wrote isn't true, it just means we can still be pissed.

The writer was presenting 11 teams who truly might be interested.

...we were the joke thrown in at the end by a writer not trying to express any other point than being cute and it's annoying.

yea, i know exactly what you mean, nobody has a thinner skin than me when it comes to buffalo, or the bills being the punchline, but i doubt he writes it that way if the bills were in fact, decent.

This is what I wrote morning on the Colts Part ways Peyton Manning Thread

Did anyone read Michael Silver article on Manning 12 Top Teams He had the Bills at 12 & wrote LOL & thats it what a Jerk, I don't want Manning buy Why not us We Good WR's, TE's & RB's plus we got a Head Coach that throws the ball nearly every down & we get Vincent Jackson & Mario Williams that could make us look alot better than few teams

I got so pissed, I tweet the SOB about that article & call him out, if he had any balls he'd reply

yea, i know exactly what you mean, nobody has a thinner skin than me when it comes to buffalo, or the bills being the punchline, but i doubt he writes it that way if the bills were in fact, decent.

Yes.

Needless to say, I think we are all about ready for that sort of national garbage to stop.

However, the pisser is that it is not like we have been the worst team in the league year in and year out.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

He had some pretty decent talent in Cincy.

Where he was a young QB with no statting experience, playing with guys used to catching passes from Carson Palmer. At any rate, even Trent Dilfer has a ring.

Yes.

Needless to say, I think we are all about ready for that sort of national garbage to stop.

However, the pisser is that it is not like we have been the worst team in the league year in and year out.

We're the only team not to make the playoffs in the past 12 years. We also have a record of 76-116 over that span (that's a 39% winning percentage). Under Nix and company that winning percentage has dipped to 31% and, even the most optimistic fans out there think this team is STILL a year or two away from truly contending.

So ... you might want to rethink that statement.