All Peyton Manning, all the time!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manning is an over the hill guy until he proves otherwise no?

I wouldn't say over the hill. More like a guy coming off an injury that has to show he's recovered. He'd never missed a game in his career and last time I saw him, he was finishing up a 4700 yard season.

GO BILLS!!!

No way they do this if Andrew Luck isnt there for the taking. He makes Peyton expendable.

Exactly. And I'm not sure if they even do it this soon if they didn't agree to that stupid bonus in the contract.

Has there ever been an athlete this big that was outright released by his team? Not counting over the hill guys or malcontents or anything like that.

Bruce Smith? Thurman Thomas? Andre Reed?

Bruce Smith? Thurman Thomas? Andre Reed?

Bruce was close to that "over-the-hill" that he mentioned and Thurman and Andre were definitely in that category. Loved them all and wish they had been Bills till the end of their careers, but they weren't contributing like they once did. Mind you, the Bills sucked more after they left, so I'll take all that back...

Soooooo, what Team did you vote for? The DOLTS are really gonna let Manning leave.

The Bills still could be in this sweepstakes! Talk about a big splash in free agency

This will also have ramifications with that #2 pick and RG3 as Washington- Miami- Cleveland could all go after Manning and land him and be out of that #2 pick.

Matt Flynn will also have some impact on that #2 pick

Why do you hope Luck falls on his face? Kid is a class act & a terrific QB. Yeah, going to acedemical school like Stanford, passing up millions even when his own coach deserted him to try to bring a NC to Palo Alto, graduating early, always saying the right things, showing true leadership abilities on & off the field, never getting in trouble. Yeah I guess in today's f*cked up way of thinking that classifies Luck as a jerk.LOL

As far as Manning, easy to spend other people's money isn't it. If Manning was so gung ho about staying a Colt he would offer to rework his contract knowing that the circumstances have definately changed since last summer. After all, didn't Manning make like $19 million last year for doing nothing more then standing on the sidelines. Bottomline here is Irsay knows that the Colts are not a true contender right now with or without Manning. Noway he cuts him a check for $28 million just out of the kindness of his heart. Time to rebuild the team with Luck as your QB.

Well, first off if you look at it from a Bills fan standpoint the Bills could have had an honest shot at drafting Cam Newton if the Panthers draft Luck last year.

Plus, it would be karma that this Colts owner think he knows everything. His father was one of the biggest jerks as an NFL team owner, and now his son who hired Bill Polian and now fired him thinks Luck is a can't miss player. Just tell that to JaMarcus Russell and all the of the rest of the "can't miss kids'

http://www.bigcatcou...ussian-roulette

Irsay is a moron, Peyton Manning WAS that franchise for the last 10 years, so now that he is injured lets gut the entire team and move on. So now what happens if Luck isn't the next John Elway and needs a team and good coaching around him?

Edited by Fear the Beard

Honestly,

How can you hate Manning? The guy has been nothing but a professional his entire career.

Maybe Jealous?

As a football player he was/is the greatest QB. He never had the coaching Brady did. He was hisown coach on the field. Calling most of his plays. This year alone proves how important he was to his team.

And the fact you have to go back to his days in College to even remotely find any dirt on the guy says something.

I am sorry, i usually let people take their cheap shots at people on here, but you are wrong to do so to Manning.

And no, i am not a fan of his or Tenn, or Indy. But the guy is a role model for how you handle your business on and off the field, until you can show me otherwise. And save crap from when he was 21 y/o. What could be written about any of us from that period in our lives?

Wow, some of you need to look in the mirror before you pick up your first rock!

Peyton to Miami. You can say he doesn't fit their system, but wherever he plays, he's gonna run that system. Shanny won't give up any power and who the hell wants to play for Snyder anyways? Those are the two with the most pressing need and the Super Bowl expectations. Could be Arizone, but I doubt they give up on Kolb that easily.

Honestly,

How can you hate Manning? The guy has been nothing but a professional his entire career.

Maybe Jealous?

As a football player he was/is the greatest QB. He never had the coaching Brady did. He was hisown coach on the field. Calling most of his plays. This year alone proves how important he was to his team.

And the fact you have to go back to his days in College to even remotely find any dirt on the guy says something.

I am sorry, i usually let people take their cheap shots at people on here, but you are wrong to do so to Manning.

And no, i am not a fan of his or Tenn, or Indy. But the guy is a role model for how you handle your business on and off the field, until you can show me otherwise. And save crap from when he was 21 y/o. What could be written about any of us from that period in our lives?

Wow, some of you need to look in the mirror before you pick up your first rock!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did a quick search, here you go:

http://fifthdown.blo...t-more-revered/

Great regular season QB though, I will give him that.

Both of those 'articles' were probably written by like minded 'haters' like yourself.

Sorry, not buying it.

And for the cheap 'great regular season qb' comment. He has a ring. Marino, no. And he will hold almost every QB record when he is done.

If yo udo not like the guy for being a winner, then that means you are probably not one.

He will do well to become a coaching qb if he has the patience for it. Not cool to hit him hard again. I mean really besides one or two angry people who wants to finish Peyton's career by a horrid injury? well maybe that fool Gregg williams. But besides that i mean

Miami would be my first thought though