All Peyton Manning, all the time!

If he wanted titles he would have gone to san fran...I don't think that denver team is good at all.

IMO, Manning has become accustomed to doing his own thing, and he had a better chance of that continuing in Denver with Fox, versus in SF with Harbaugh.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It really is a great place but Manning could have won 2-3 rings with that san fran defense and gone into the hall with just as many or more as brady.

And he still might. Either way, I'm guessing that catching Brady isn't as important to Manning as living and playing somewhere he felt comfortable.

Don't discount Tebow leaving CAA in the offseason.

The best stop for Manning might be Denver.

John Fox has the Defense playing well.

Manning can resume his role as OC/QB, Mike McCoy's job would be do essentially what Manning tells you to do.

Demarius Thomas, Decker & Royal is a nice WR squad. McGahee can still get the tough yards, (its not like a manning offense hands the ball off much)

The O-Line is pretty solid.

No conflicting offensive "genius" like in Miami.

The Broncos made the playoffs without him, The AFC West is pretty weak (even though it was close there were no dominate teams.) Denver immediately become AFC Super Bowl favorites if the defense plays the same.

Elway would love to get rid of Tebow and get a real QB.

All the talking heads on ESPN seem to be saying what this guy said 10 days ago.

0:)

<br />IMO, Manning has become accustomed to doing his own thing, and he had a better chance of that continuing in Denver with Fox, versus in SF with Harbaugh.<br />

On the subject of Harbaugh, why is he so reverred... I will always remember him as a dweeb QB that would get owned by Ditka. Surely Manning can handle him.

Peyton and Mario both get 5 years for $96 mil...who gets better value out of their signing?....Bills or Broncos?

Broncos, assuming Manning can go. A QB contributes far more to the win/loss column that any defensive player possibly can.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Peyton and Mario both get 5 years for $96 mil...who gets better value out of their signing?....Bills or Broncos?

Bills.

I'm not that sold on Mario's 'greatness", granted, I haven't seen a lot of the Texans over the years either. But by signing him, the Bills once again became relevant, something they totally lost the day Marv was hired as GM. Unless Mario is a total disaster (which I don't think he will be), the move was well worth it.

If the Broncos are dreaming of Super Bowl rings now that Manning is their QB, they are bound to be disappointed, just look at his track record in the playoffs. I don't see this ending good for them, not at all.

Bills.

I'm not that sold on Mario's 'greatness", granted, I haven't seen a lot of the Texans over the years either. But by signing him, the Bills once again became relevant, something they totally lost the day Marv was hired as GM. Unless Mario is a total disaster (which I don't think he will be), the move was well worth it.

If the Broncos are dreaming of Super Bowl rings now that Manning is their QB, they are bound to be disappointed, just look at his track record in the playoffs. I don't see this ending good for them, not at all.

Elway already got what he wanted, which is a way to get rid of Tebow and get a real franchise QB he can claim credit for developing

however, that QB will not be Manning.

I suspect that Manning will not play a down for the Broncos but will collect his $18 mil, just like he did last year

Elway will tank the season just like the Colts did last year (Curtis Painter is even available) to get Matt Barkley

Elway already got what he wanted, which is a way to get rid of Tebow and get a real franchise QB he can claim credit for developing

however, that QB will not be Manning.

I suspect that Manning will not play a down for the Broncos but will collect his $18 mil, just like he did last year

Elway will tank the season just like the Colts did last year (Curtis Painter is even available) to get Matt Barkley

And how do you feel about the Kennedy Assassination?