All Peyton Manning, all the time!

We NEED Manning to sign with Denver! Buffalo plays Miami, Tennessee, and Arizona this year and they are all beatable teams. With manning on one of those teams they are no longer easy games on the schedule... Plus we need all the wins we can get

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We NEED Manning to sign with Denver! Buffalo plays Miami, Tennessee, and Arizona this year and they are all beatable teams. With manning on one of those teams they are no longer easy games on the schedule... Plus we need all the wins we can get

I get the feeling he is going to Tenn.

May be completely wrong, but Adams want him bad. Peyton has a bunch of ties and is even getting offered ownership in the deal. Not to mention he stays in the same division, helps him in his transition to a new team.

I get the feeling he is going to Tenn.

May be completely wrong, but Adams want him bad. Peyton has a bunch of ties and is even getting offered ownership in the deal. Not to mention he stays in the same division, helps him in his transition to a new team.

I don't know if this has been addressed but how can an offer of ownership not be a violation of salary cap rules?

Yes, this was quite the impressive prediction!

:lol:

Well I said I have no idea just to make it clear I did not have any inside info...I was trying to say I don't know, but I have an educated guess...Probably a poor choice of words...but anyway... B-)

Per Sirius and Schefter - 49'ers had him work out last Tuesday and gave him a physical. If he is released then Alex Smith is released and the best fit for him will be Cleveland.

Looks like it might be the 49'ers, although it's told Fox is the type of coach that Manning is accustom.

Niners were my prediction back in November - it's just makes too much sense and he could have a VERY legit shot to win a SB with them.

Who will Manning have to worry about? What defense in the NFCW can get to the QB?

That is why he goes to SF.

Why he doesn't go? Denvers coaching is a lot like Mannings style of choice.