All Peyton Manning, all the time!

I think it's a 70% possibility the Bills will be playing against Manning twice next year, with MIA the most likely and NYJ the second most likely. He won't go to a team with O-Line needs, and will go to a place that's warm or indoors.

Arizona fits the bill. They can address some of their OL woes in free agency and the draft.

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not with the players, but there were several stretches where the fans would've voted Reich as the starter hands down, most notably after the Rams Monday Night game. It happened every single time Kelly got hurt and Reich came in and had a good game.

And what does that matter to the team? Did the Bills ever do anything based on what the fans wanted? Billboard or no?

Gailey could do wonders with Tebow in the B- LO. Why not?

Because the entire Bills offense is based on sharp, quick, decisive decision making -- quick defense reading pre and post snap -- and getting rid of the ball quickly and accurately -- none of which Tebow does, and are in fact, his absolute worst attributes?

Edited by Kelly the Dog

BREAKING NEWS....

DENVER FANS FAVOR TEBOW over MANNING....

Tebow has nearly 60% of votes over Manning in billboard poll:

The oneswoosh.com voting site has received nearly 20,000 responses, and 59% of the voters favored keeping the man who led the Broncos to the AFC West title in 2011 over the one who took the Colts to two Super Bowls while winning a record four MVP awards during his 14-year stay in Indianapolis.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/03/broncos-qb-tim-tebow-has-nearly-60-of-fan-votes-over-peyton-manning-in-billboard-poll/1

Honestly, and I have thought about this for the past couple of days, if you were Manning besides having a condo nearby I just can't see any reason to sign with Miami.

I don't think they are a bad team by any means...they are just an uninteresting mediocre team that really doesn't appear to have their compass pointed so passionately in the right direction for success.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

BREAKING NEWS....

DENVER FANS FAVOR TEBOW over MANNING....

Tebow has nearly 60% of votes over Manning in billboard poll:

The oneswoosh.com voting site has received nearly 20,000 responses, and 59% of the voters favored keeping the man who led the Broncos to the AFC West title in 2011 over the one who took the Colts to two Super Bowls while winning a record four MVP awards during his 14-year stay in Indianapolis.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2012/03/broncos-qb-tim-tebow-has-nearly-60-of-fan-votes-over-peyton-manning-in-billboard-poll/1

Edited by papazoid

It looks like the Broncos are at the top of the list for Manning's destination. Their owner said he is prepared to do whatever it takes to get 18 in a Bronco jersey. IF this happens, it is most likely Tebow wil be traded. If that is the case; do the Bills make a move for Tebow? There have been rumors when Tebow was in the draft, the Bills had a high interest in him but he was taken too early. Its going to be interesting if Manning does end up in Denver to see whats in store for Tim Tebow. Is this a possibility that Tebow would ever end up here? Thoughts?

I want Tim to do well because he seems like a great guy and that football is what allows him to do everything great that he does, but I do not want him on the Bills. We used to play horrendous football, and I really don't wanna do that again. I don't care if it means playoffs because if I can't stand to watch it, then its not worth it.

I want Tim to do well because he seems like a great guy and that football is what allows him to do everything great that he does, but I do not want him on the Bills. We used to play horrendous football, and I really don't wanna do that again. I don't care if it means playoffs because if I can't stand to watch it, then its not worth it.

Used to? When did that stop?

my pick finally gets in the game....

Report: Texans inquire about Peyton

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/12/report-texans-inquire-about-peyton/

At the end of the season, that was the first team that came to my mind as well. I think they believe the only reason they didnt go farther this year was QB. Yes, I know the starter was out, but I think they want to make him the backup, and upgrade the starter.

With that Defense, Andre Johnson, and Arian Foster... AND the chance to stick it to the Colts, it would be worth it. But can Manning willingly sign up to have to play the Colts twice a year and do that to the fans?

They guy sucks. Why wouldn't we want him?

The "rumors" are meaningless. And even if the Bills looked at Tebow once, he has shown he isn't an NFL-caliber QB. Only the biggest fanboy would even consider having him on the Bills.

PTR

Edited by PromoTheRobot

They guy sucks. Why wouldn't we want him?

PTR

Because he's on board with that whole "Jesus" and "forgiveness" thing. Nothing against it per se, but what's the point of having a new whipping boy if he's not going to take it personally?