All Peyton Manning, all the time!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If "baby Jesus" does become available I'd think that the Jags would go crazy trying to obtain him

I kinda think Denver is goofy even thinking of letting Tebow go, it might take him 2 more years to conform to being the pocket passer that John Elway wants so badly. But once he does fully develop he could be as good as any, don't forget this guy is a winner and sparks everyone around him to play better.

Manning spent nearly 6 hours with Philbin.

link

Up next Titans.

I know Miami is God's Waiting Room, but I would think they would be able to get someone a bit more current than Regis to pitch him.

http://www.celebrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Regis-Philbin-Quits-Show-Over-More-Money.jpg

(okay, I thought I knew how to put pictures on here ... guess not.)

Edited by tgreg99

Reggie Wayne resigned with Indy. Makes me think Miami is out.

Wayne signing in Indy makes me thing Manning is done

Wayne had a free ride on Manning's coattails whereever he went - looks to me like he knows something about Manning's

I expect Denver to sign Manning as cover to ditch Tebow and avoid a public lynching - even though Manning may never play

Titans owner Bud Adams later told KHOU-11 Sports in Houston that he had offered Manning a contract "for life" and added that he "feels great" about the team's chance of signing Manning

DAMN for life, Ol' Bud sounds desperate

Titans ACE IN THE HOLE After his playing days are over, the Titans would offer Peyton a front office job like what John Elway does.

2. Peyton would be close to his home turf of Indy.

Denver. 1.See #1 above.

2.See #2 above

3.Mile High AIR

Peyton sign the contract with the Titans Today. Please.

Titans ACE IN THE HOLE After his playing days are over, the Titans would offer Peyton a front office job like what John Elway does.

2. Peyton would be close to his home turf of Indy.

Denver. 1.See #1 above.

2.See #2 above

3.Mile High AIR

Peyton sign the contract with the Titans Today. Please.

Bud Adams is really tryin to stick it to Irsay and the Colts with the addition of making him part of the titans front office after he retires.

Let's say Peyton signs with the Titans for 4 Years or Life as Bud wants, What would it mean for Jake Locker he signed a 4 years / $12.59 million deal, now I like Locker He played good last season & was good at Washington too, I would trade for him if he was available for a 2nd round pick

Let's say Peyton signs with the Titans for 4 Years or Life as Bud wants, What would it mean for Jake Locker he signed a 4 years / $12.59 million deal, now I like Locker He played good last season & was good at Washington too, I would trade for him if he was available for a 2nd round pick

It means he becomes the starter in week 11 after titans are mathematically eliminated from playoffs and the fans revolt against manning and Adams

It means he becomes the starter in week 11 after titans are mathematically eliminated from playoffs and the fans revolt against manning and Adams

Now you know Peyton isn't sitting, the rest of the team will be benched before Peyton is