All Peyton Manning, all the time!

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Peyton met with Harbaugh and thought "Damn, know I know why Jim Kelly hated this guy".?

I thought for sure he'd be going to San Fran. It's gotta be Elway that pushed him over the edge.

:lol: You gotta wonder if Manning and Harbaugh's egos would have clashed... Then you throw Randy Moss into that equation too and it could have been a ticking timebomb. Maybe the Broncos are the better fit..

Looking at the latest mock draft since the free agency, only Bucky Brooks has updated since Mario Williams signing

NFL.com Mock Drafts

Now we have Manning going to the Broncos and the Dolphins missing out on both him and Flynn. I'm assuming Alex Smith will be resigned by 49ers quickly now that Manning is off the table.

I think we can now guess that Miami will need to pick Tannehill at #8 making it 3 QBs in the top 10 leading up to our pick.

So the question to the group is who will drop to us at #10 or give us a new trade back possibility??? I don't have a clue, that's why I'm asking... I don't like Brooks' Jonathan Martin pick.

Edited by cage

Holy...this will make baby Jesus cry ....:cry:

Now i hope the Jags get Tebow, and not Miami

I am thinking exactly the opposite - have Miami get him so we can splat his holy rear on the turf 5 times a game. Our edges will be set pretty strongly now which will force Tebow inside into the waiting arms of Kyle and Dareus.

With there first round picks Chan in Buddy both have stated they want a player who has been effective for all 4 years of college. That being said I think they shy away from Stanford's Junior Tackle Jonathan Martin, He has quickness issues and may have luck better playing on a line with David DeCastro and in front of Luck.

Tebow is a difficult dude to measure, and while I am kind of rooting for the guy, I'd rather not have him as my team's QB. I'm hoping he goes to the NFC.

I really dont like him as a QB, but there is no way you cant say he doesnt have that Flutie Magic. Take a chance.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure the hex of the cosmic forces that was on our team has now been lifted and put on the Broncos.

This is a very high risk/high reward move for the team and Elway. Sure, Manning could lead them to a Super Bowl.

If Manning gets injured in week 2 and retires, the fanbase will be storming the castle.

If he wanted titles he would have gone to san fran...I don't think that denver team is good at all.

He wants his family to be comfortable in the community more than he wants titles. And Denver is a great franchise; ownership, management, facilities, fans, etc; This doesn't surprise me at all.

He wants his family to be comfortable in the community more than he wants titles. And Denver is a great franchise; ownership, management, facilities, fans, etc; This doesn't surprise me at all.

It really is a great place but Manning could have won 2-3 rings with that san fran defense and gone into the hall with just as many or more as brady.

I really dont like him as a QB, but there is no way you cant say he doesnt have that Flutie Magic. Take a chance.

Take a chance that his magic will rub off on the bench? Or are you suggesting benching the guy they gave a $59MM contract to last year?

It really is a great place but Manning could have won 2-3 rings with that san fran defense and gone into the hall with just as many or more as brady.

Denver's defense was amazing last year and that was with Elvis Dumerville out most of the year. Not much of difference imo.

Denver's defense was amazing last year and that was with Elvis Dumerville out most of the year. Not much of difference imo.

their defense was terrible last year...i know they can only play who is on their schedule but when you play non playoff crappy teams every week you look a lot better than you are. They will be good cause manning will keep that defense off the field