Robert Meachem visits Bills, signs with SD

mrags

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no clue if it's true but I like it a lot if it is. He isn't a great player but he fits a clear need for us. He can get deep. he can make plays. The Bills were not only successful but sometimes unstoppable when Fitz could look at the defense pre-snap and make his choice between Stevie, Nelson, Roscoe, DJones, Chandler, or Freddy, depending on the packages. Even though DJones sucked, he was somewhat a threat. Now there is a real threat without being an all pro. Add Spiller and Brad Smith to the mix and we could have a very explosive offense.

Just confirmed on ESPN

The GR boys SCHLEP and BULL are still whining that the Bills are not going to be aggressive in free agency. They are complaining about not signing Schotty ... they both admitted that neither one pays attention to free agency choices for the Bills.

What a waste ... it is time for all of my Buffalo friends to boycott their advertisers!

Brilliant! GR doesn't know yet lol.

PTR

Incredible ... this is just a sad reflection of the afternoon team.

They are saying we can't convince first rate free agents to come to Buffalo ... sad, sad, sad

I tuned in on the internet to hear the excitement at the signing but Hugh Douglas on ESPN had more to say about it then these idiots!

Who the hell is Schotty?

The GR boys SCHLEP and BULL are still whining that the Bills are not going to be aggressive in free agency. They are complaining about not signing Schotty ... they both admitted that neither one pays attention to free agency choices for the Bills.

What a waste ... it is time for all of my Buffalo friends to boycott their advertisers!

Who the hell is Schotty?

They are going back to when we were in the coach hunt ... Schottenheimer ... they are whining away about how awful a place Buffalo is for pro players.

The transcript of this show needs to be sent to Bills' management and to GR management.