Mario Williams: Officially a Buffalo Bill

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Delay is being caused by improper AV equipment, they haven't had a signicant signing in awhile so the Kareoake equipment isn't going to cut it!!!

I get the feeling it's more of an issue they they are showing it on espn. When is the last time a bills presser has been on live on espn?

One Bills Drive has to remove the cobwebs and rust from their "BREAKING NEWS" AV equipment...

Hmmmmm.... I still want more defense in the draft!!!

So now we can stop other teams from scoring as much; but, we still need to score. The draft has to be an even mix now.

As far as Chris Kelsay being #90 the dude just needs to give it to Mario. At one time when Ryan Denney was a Bill wasn't he #90 and Kelsay #92? Is #92 available for Kelsay?

major thunder stroms and lightning here in Southwest Virginia. Before I lose my pc and other electronics let's go. Seriously. We have been patient long enough. LET'S GO BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!!

You know, even if we signed Peyton Manning, myself and likely most everyone else would have said, "Awesome! But if we can't rush the passer we will still suck. And none of the guys at #10 in the draft are going to come in and change that. And our LBs are ok, and our DBs suck without a pass rush."

I have no such reservations about this signing. I think it makes the D formidable and the offense is going to be good enough if not dynamic, and good enough to make the playoffs. If we do not make the playoffs this year it will be a disappointment.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

You know, even if we signed Peyton Manning, myself and likely most everyone else would have said, "Awesome! But if we can't rush the passer he will still suck. And none of the guys at #10 in the draft are going to come in and change that. And our LBs are ok, and our DBs suck without a pass rush."

I have no such reservations about this signing. I think it makes the D formidable and the offense is going to be good enough if not dynamic, and good enough to make the playoffs. If we do not make the playoffs this year it will be a disappointment.

This is a great signing! No doubt about it. And I'm a skeptic when it comes to everything. This was the best option available to them and they got it done. Combined with the Stevie re-signing, this frees them up to do pretty much whatever they want with the number 10 pick in the draft.