Maybin dropped like a fly

Robchester

I had the game on dvr. I replayed that one in slo mo, frame by frame and regular speed and am still amazed that an rb, admitedly a good one but a rb just the same just kind of flung him aside.

Cut. Now.

He's the Karen Carpenter of the Bills

lol... dont know who karen carpenter is but if she used 2 watch people drafted after her perform better than her then he definitely is karen carpenter... waste of a draft pick 4 sure... he should stop wasting money on his haircutz cuz soon he wont have a job u know?

Did you see the RB chip him? He went down faster than a bowling ball rolling off the table. Perhaps most troubling... he always looks happy and proud out there. Does he know?

It was pathetic much like his sorry career. That play alone would be enough for me to to cut him... what a waste of a pick.

Edited by bills-fan in arizona

It was pathetic much like his sorry career. That play alone would be enough for me to to cut him... what a waste of a pick.

Jeez.....have to agree. That chip block that knocked "Mayhem" on his posterior was absolutely embarrassing.

lol... dont know who karen carpenter is but if she used 2 watch people drafted after her perform better than her then he definitely is karen carpenter... waste of a draft pick 4 sure... he should stop wasting money on his haircutz cuz soon he wont have a job u know?

Great singer in 70s and 80s who died of anorexia.

not surprised you do not know Karen Carpenter....you are not old enough to know the english language

almost as discusting as as Maybinn ability

"don't know who Karen Carpenter is" how could you not know her ????? . . . well Bills fans, it's one preseason game, but "we've only just begun"

Great singer in 70s and 80s who died of anorexia.

not surprised you do not know Karen Carpenter....you are not old enough to know the english language

Your english isn't very good. :)

"don't know who Karen Carpenter is" how could you not know her ????? . . . well Bills fans, it's one preseason game, but "we've only just begun"

Because she died 28 years ago?

Edited by San Jose Bills Fan

Are you seriously criticizing someone's English skills when your own grammar, syntax, and spelling are completely off? There are very few things more amusing on the Internet than hypocrites like you. As for Maybin, I think last night's game is the final straw for his Buffalo career.

Despite being tossed like a rag doll on "the play" he should get credit for running down Johnny Knox on the 70yd return. It was maybin who came across the field on a tough angle and tripped him up by the legs. I'm actually shocked he isn't a better special teamer. but that was an impressive play. if the kid could ever put on some weight he'd have a chance at LB. oh well.

Did you see the RB chip him? He went down faster than a bowling ball rolling off the table. Perhaps most troubling... he always looks happy and proud out there. Does he know?

have not finished the whole game yet, but i replayed that thing several times, as it sounds like most here have. Truly amazing play..just a beauty to watch..as a Bills fan all you can do is laugh and say thank God all doubt of his inability to play at this level has been removed..it is now a certainty he cannot play on Sundays

No, Karen Carpenter had talent.

Exactly. Maybin's more like Tracy Gold.

Despite being tossed like a rag doll on "the play" he should get credit for running down Johnny Knox on the 70yd return. It was maybin who came across the field on a tough angle and tripped him up by the legs. I'm actually shocked he isn't a better special teamer. but that was an impressive play. if the kid could ever put on some weight he'd have a chance at LB. oh well.

Are you sure? I thought Maybin dove and missed him and A. Williams got him. I'll have to go back and look.

Go look at it again. He did not even come close to tripping him up on that play.

Are you seriously criticizing someone's English skills when your own grammar, syntax, and spelling are completely off? There are very few things more amusing on the Internet than hypocrites like you.

I would look at the proper usage of the apostrophe in your "someone's", which is also quite amusing.

Some helpful tips:

The first word of a sentence should be capitalized.

Consider using either a comma or a period to separate thoughts, ideas, and phrases as there is no such grammatical device as four periods.

English should be capitalized as it is a proper noun.

To be a complete sentence, a verb is required, i.e., "...language is almost as..."

There is no such word as "discusting."

Who is "Maybinn?"

When attributing ownership to a noun (even a proper noun like "Maybinn"), add an apostrophe and an "s" to denote the genitive/possessive case.

End sentences with a period.

Did you consider that, given the poster's username, English may not even be his primary language? What's your excuse?

I would look at the proper usage of the apostrophe in your "someone's", which is also quite amusing.

Um, he used it correctly.

Edited by Campy

Why wait till first cut day? There is some undrafted rookie out there who is much better than Maybin who we can bring in right now and get a look at. There is no reason to keep Maybin. He is the worst player on our entire 90 man roster. I bet they keep him though, our terrible FO may still think he is good!

Playing devils advocate here but on that chip block for some reason maybin was in the air which is why it looked like he got pancaked.

Williams def got the tackle on that long return with maybin coming in at the end but not contributing to it.

As much as we say Maybin sucks, guess who drafted him with their first pick? It's not Maybins fault really. The Bills front office sucks, not Maybin get over it. The Bills sucked on that pick. Maybins probaly laughing, he knows he sucks, it's taken the Bills three years to figure it out.

As much as we say Maybin sucks, guess who drafted him with their first pick? It's not Maybins fault really. The Bills front office sucks, not Maybin get over it. The Bills sucked on that pick. Maybins probaly laughing, he knows he sucks, it's taken the Bills three years to figure it out.

Regardless of where he picked, he shouldn't be on the roster. The fact that he was a first rounder makes it that much worse. Don't act like the Bills were the only team who thought he was a first round talent. If you recall, several 'draft experts' thought he was a first round talent as well.

I've heard this argument before and it's never held up for me. No athlete that's played at the major college level thinks he sucks. He was very good in college, but as we all know college football is not pro football. There are plenty of guys just like him who have been first or second round draft picks that don't make the transition. I don't think it's a lack of effort or athletic ability on his part. I think that he can't adjust to the speed of the NFL. The play doesn't "slow down" enough for him. And I doubt that Maybin is laughing. Failure at a dream you've had since you were a little kid hurts, no matter how much money you were paid. I hope he does well in whatever he decides to do in the next phase of his life.

The Barber hit was not the only time he got knocked off balance last night...He has literally zero funtional strength on the Football field...It's REALLY embarassing...How The Bills chose him over Orakpo and Matthews, knowing how tough those two are physically, is one of the greatest mysteries of all time...It's just mind-numbing... B-)

Apostrophic placement is completely misunderstood in Buffalo. Must be something about the school system.

Get rid of incorrect possessives! Pizza places do not sell "taco's!" There are no Fish Fry's on Friday's! An apostrophe indicates a possessive or a contraction!

Here is a handy guide.

Edited by Ralonzo