Marquez Valdes-Scantling meeting with the Bills (UPDATE: Signed)

He is what he is. Will catch half his targets for a 16-17 yards average and 400-600 yards. It’s not great but it’s better than last years WR4. A fine 1 year rental at this stage of the offseason. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Locks: 
Coleman 

Shakir

Samuel

MVS 

Hollins is pretty much a lock for ST

Going to be quite the battle for the 6th and last spot. You would think Shorter has the inside track there because of STs 

A vet on the PS for injuries. That’s kind of how I see this playing out 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RoscoeParrish said:

Did you leave out Andy Reid and Mahomes on that screenshot?

Since 2021 When our D is healthy McD has beaten Reid in KC twice.  

Reid got us at 13 seconds - no Von or Tre - and the 2024 playoff game where our LBs were UPS drivers.  

I fear injuries more than I do the Chiefs.  Who have been near full health every dam season.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Realist said:

Or he could be the guy that drops 10 passes during the season, but makes that one great catch that gets the Bills in the Superbowl.

How long have you been a Bills fan?

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'd be okay with this. We don't have a field stretching WR on the roster. He gives us a baseline for that role, albeit a low baseline.

All the speed in the world is of no use if you don't or can't catch the ball, especially in crucial games Diggs did that last season & he did too with the Chiefs which is probably a big reason they let him go . Hopefully McD straps him to the jugs machine for the entire OTA & Mini camp periods .

1 minute ago, McBean said:

Best WR group in the league now.

Thanks again SEAN!🤩

He should totally trade our next nine first rounders for AJ Brown, Justin Jefferson and CeeDee Lamb WHY WONT HE DO WHAT IT TAKES TO WINNNNNNNN

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I like it. I know our WR lineup may not look sexy but I have a feeling they are going to gel well together.

Lots of incentive laced contracts. Good depth and will for sure bridge the gap until we are out of cap hell after this season.

Having an elite QB makes all the difference here. They elevate all those around him

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Brandon Beane Chess not Checkers

Don’t draft 2 WR’s in the best WR class in decades, draft DL and safety, then bargain bin shop for bad old WR’s that are tapped out.

MVS is a literal success story as a fifth round pick. So is Quintus Cephus. Why not draft the next version of those guys with potential vs these bums?

Maybe because a) draft picks don't come with guarantees even in "the best WR class in decades"   b) Day 3 rookies are rarely ready to play full time WR for teams aspiring to Super Bowl contention  c) maybe the Bills liked the players they drafted better than the WRs that were available when they picked.

13 minutes ago, Realist said:

Or he could be the guy that drops 10 passes during the season, but makes that one great catch that gets the Bills in the Superbowl.

Shades of Mecole Hardman in the Super Bowl.

• Thank you (+1) 1