Tim Graham article on Kim Pegula and Bills ownership

Would think there's also a succession plan as to who would be Kim's care taker and guardian if something happened to Terry.  Maybe one of their other kids I'd assume.  Also could be why Laura is taking a bigger role with Bills as at least one of the others could be busy with Kim. Hopefully Laura gets along very well with the 3 half siblings.

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Bills are spending significantly less cash this year than in recent years. But it could just be a cap reset year. Still spending more than others but they were like top 3 for a few years. Now in the mid 20’s.

Building a new stadium will do that.

I think cap reset plays a small role too, but there's a "budget" cash flow strategy while the stadium is still under construction

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, stuvian said:

So we now have the Saints, Titans, Lions, Seahawks and Bears with female majority ownership. In my day, it was just Georgia Frontieri

“In my day”. Always a beautiful statement 

Go Tim Graham!!! Thanks for putting this behind a paywall. How about just reporting the news to the only (biggest) Bills fan board on the web. Maybe John Wawrow will give us some insight. Stay well, Kim! You’re the best. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

It just makes me sad, for all of them.  Kim, Terry, the children.  

Terry's going to do what he has to do, whatever that may be.   He may stay the course, he actually be thinking about getting out.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Go Tim Graham!!! Thanks for putting this behind a paywall. How about just reporting the news to the only (biggest) Bills fan board on the web. Maybe John Wawrow will give us some insight. Stay well, Kim! You’re the best. 

You can just put your phone in reader mode and read the whole thing for free

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I doubt John Wawrow has any actual insight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2

16 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Didn't we run both him and Warrow off from here? And by we I mean some of us

• Agree 2

11 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

It just makes me sad, for all of them.  Kim, Terry, the children.  

Terry's going to do what he has to do, whatever that may be.   He may stay the course, he actually be thinking about getting out.  

I could definitely see that the life would be sucked out of him over his wife’s situation. Something they were doing together may have become just a reminder of how difficult and different things are now. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, HardyBoy said:

Not sure. I try to be cordial. But damn, why not advise TBD/BBMB folks of the status? I’m sure we’ll get more details. 

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Not sure. I try to be cordial. But damn, why not advise TBD/BBMB folks of the status? I’m sure we’ll get more details. 

Because he's paid by The Athletic.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah doesn't sound good.   Maybe the potential sale of 25% has something to do with liquidating part of that asset to distribute to soon to be disenfranchised heirs.   

As the consultant said to a branch of my in-laws: "You guys need to stop talking about heirs and inheritance.  No one has died."

15 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Yes.

Yes, they both used to post here and Tim Graham hasn't for years, while John Wawow changed his user name to @Delete This Account

Edited by Beck Water

30 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

He basically lays out here in a few words. Missing is it seemed like Jessica Pegula’s husband would be involved but he was fired. No reason given.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Terribly difficult situation.  I’ve read a lot about Terry supposedly being absent and not caring, particularly from Sabres fans.  If this happened to your spouse you’d be with your life partner first and foremost.  Anyone would.  Or should.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Family offices, man.  Succession was really on-point in terms of the dynamics and dysfunctions - hordes of acolytes vying for the Big Man’s favor, horizontal structures where the sands are always shifting, knives out everywhere, qualified people reduced to sleazy yes-men.  I have seen it all up close and I’m guessing that’s some version of what is going on in Pegulaville.  It’s not unique - it’s most of these operations.

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Family offices, man.  Succession was really on-point in terms of the dynamics and dysfunctions - hordes of acolytes vying for the Big Man’s favor, horizontal structures where the sands are always shifting, knives out everywhere, qualified people reduced to sleazy yes-men.  I have seen it all up close and I’m guessing that’s some version of what is going on in Pegulaville.  It’s not unique - it’s most of these operations.

There’s another older son who we don’t hear much about. I believe he’s actually the biggest fan of the Buffalo teams. Use to post on twitter like any of us. Even before they bought the teams. We never see him though.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede