RG3 Interview with Keon Coleman

1 hour ago, BillsPride12 said:

This guy loves to eat..he is going to love Buffalo 

We've seen this before lol (immediately thinking Kelvin Benjamin and Karlos Williams, both FSU, comps) 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

You know a bunch of people here compare him to Kelvin Benjamin, right?

Why give them this ammo?

Fortunately, there is NO way Coleman follows in Benjamin's heavy footsteps. 

1 hour ago, DeltaDigital said:

Karlos williams says “sup dawg”

Just wondering where @Not at the table Karlos is? It's just sitting there on a tee. 

• Haha (+1) 1

RGIII:  “How did they (LSU) let you leave the state?”

“They didn’t let me…I left Louisiana because I wanted to go learn to be a man….to get away from the bad influences…”

God I want this man to succeed.  

• Like (+1) 11
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

“They didn’t let me…I left Louisiana because I wanted to go learn to be a man….to get away from the bad influences…”

There was so much good. I was blown away. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

23 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

There was so much good. I was blown away. 

Me too

• Agree 1

Can you imagine the taking over attitude of Josh being replicated by his new WR 1 in the playoffs against KC for example, unlike the meekly disappearing acts we’ve witnessed to date? Some real Gandalf throwing down against the Balrog vibes going on here with this kid! Combined with the lumber being thrown around on defense by our new look D, I can’t wait for January/Feb to get here already!!!!! 💪🤩

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Glad Diggs ain't around to teach this kid his diva behavior. 

We got 1 of them 1s. Watch

I don’t know, from everything I know Diggs was a great teammate and hard worker. He just didn’t want to play for the Bills anymore. 

Gabe Davis and Shakir looked up to him and both developed great work habits. I don’t think Diggs would’ve been a bad influence.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, MJS said:

RG3 kind of seems fake to me. Not a fan. But Coleman was good. He seems focused and mature.

Ya RG3 just wants attention nothing comes off genuine and why I had to turn it off 

Great interview.  Love his mind set. He is definitely an Alpha Dog.  Hope the Bills can help him develop better separation in his routes.  I have to admit that my initial reaction to the pick was WTF.  After more study on him I realize why I am a fan and not a GM or scout.  I am now cautiously optimistic and am now excited to see how this all shakes out.  GO Bills.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Rarely discussed but I think the league would be better if RGIII had made it.  He’s a really interesting dude.

RG3 parents are retired Army enlisted...guy had a bum career due in part to significant inuries in college and pro...that which does not kill us makes us stronger

• Like (+1) 2

I don't dislike RGIII at all.  Seems like a good dude.  But I thought it was so funny that RGIII was trying to bond with Coleman over being from Louisiana and Coleman was not having it.  "Nah, you got all that French stuff - we a little more country out in Appaloosa, but we got some stuff too,."  RGIII:  I'll show you, you can get the best Poh Boy at a gas station.  Coleman:  Nah, our gas station got two pumps." 🤣 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, MarlinTheMagician said:

I don't dislike RGIII at all.  Seems like a good dude.  But I thought it was so funny that RGIII was trying to bond with Coleman over being from Louisiana and Coleman was not having it.  "Nah, you got all that French stuff - we a little more country out in Appaloosa, but we got some stuff too,."  RGIII:  I'll show you, you can get the best Poh Boy at a gas station.  Coleman:  Nah, our gas station got two pumps." 🤣 

One can only hope there was a welcoming committee at the airport with a box of wings for Keon a la what was rolled out for Morse and Co back in the free agent signing spree of 2020? 🤗

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I don’t know, from everything I know Diggs was a great teammate and hard worker. He just didn’t want to play for the Bills anymore. 

Gabe Davis and Shakir looked up to him and both developed great work habits. I don’t think Diggs would’ve been a bad influence.

Actions speak louder than words with Diggs…, his mellow drama / passive aggressive nonsense shows the lesser angels of his personality. 

Diggs is certainly a talent, but he has a fragile psyche, jmo. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Hard worker yes, to some extent.   Great teammate? Not so much.  Allen was not the only one tired of his act by all accounts.  

• Agree 1

Watch them wings, Keon! Deep fried, fatty skin, tossed with mostly butter ... doused in blue cheese ... served with deep-fried carbs ... and washed down with beer.

Can't really think of a more unhealthy (and satisfying) meal. 

There's the celery, though. Dipped in more blue cheese. 

• Like (+1) 2