Live 2024 NFL Draft thread - Rounds 4-7 (Do NOT tip the Bills pick)

SDS

Just now, 90sBills said:

If this were true people wouldn’t be screaming get Allen more weapons all the time…and currently upset that Beane hasn’t drafted another weapon for Allen. 

You think there is something that would stop Bills fans from complaining? loooool

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TFBillsfan said:

I would have never bet we’d trade down four times in the draft. I actually would have bet the opposite. Please tell me Beane has some targets in FA or working on a player trade. Otherwise I’m struggling with what he’s doing this year besides adding depth players. Coleman is possibly the only starter coming out of this draft. Ugh!

Bishop will definitely start.

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

We have traded back. Beane thinks this is a weak day 3. He is telling us that by his actions. He is right. But if he thought that was he not trying to get up into the 4th another time or two? Empty those other picks out..... what use are they if you think the rounds 5 through 7 talent sucks?

Probably no one wanted those picks. Once you got to the fifth, some teams looked at who was left and were then willing to deal.

35 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The Division is still ours. It will still be ours. The FO is NOT preparing for a down season like some folks think. We are absolutely competing for the Division and a Championship.

I expect we'll be in contention for the division, but the offseason moves and our draft is being played face-up. We're in no way trying to win a  championship this year. I'm actually ok with that as long as there's a solid medium term vision. That's the part I have concerns about, especially if it includes McDermott, which it almost certainly does. I don't have any faith in our coaching on either side of the ball.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

The Double Down was ALWAYS a fan pipe dream. I've been saying it since January. We had far too many holes on Defense, and Josh can only get the ball to 1 guy each play.

But we pretty clearly are missing a WR on the roster right now. Coleman replaces Davis, Samuel replaces Harty, Hollins replaces Sherfield. There's one glaring replacement still missing. And I'm not saying I expect any rookie WR we add to match Diggs, but objectively there is a gaping hole on the roster there.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I'm out...Beane just traded 163 to GB.  Nothing more to see here everyone.  Kinda disappointed with this draft. Sorry Josh, as usual do it all yourself. 

So who did you have coming at 163 to help Josh 🙄

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

This draft has been fine in my opinion. Its not flashy but there are a lot of tough nosed kids that the Bills have took in this draft. Seems like their remaking the team to be more physical than finesse.

It's a good draft in a vacuum, but not after trading Diggs. They created a hole and did nothing to fill it, so the team is worse than last year.