Rd 2, Pick 33: WR Keon Coleman, Florida State

SDS

8 minutes ago, billybob71 said:

I just don't get how some can be so upset with draft picks, you all must watch a ton of film... and I am not being sarcastic, just can't get that opinionated or emotional about it til I watch the kid play for a few seasons

“BuT I WaTcHeD MINutEs Of HIGhliGhtS ON yOuTUBE!!!1!1!1”

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JMM said:

Guys please go read scouting reports. Please go to YouTube and look up his gauntlet drill. His short speed, his hands and tracking skills are ELITE. He's a beast. This is a GOOD pick.

I agree people panning this pick will really really regret this this kid can flat out play 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I guess I would have been more accepting of Coleman at end of 3rd round. This guy is so inconsistent catching the ball, lacks the ability to celebrate, fumbles and then makes the occasional sensational play. I feel like Josh Allen wanted Coleman because he likes to try and hurdle defenders. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Yeah 4.61 is slow as hell and no way he’s gonna succeed. You’re all the same peeps that immediately started crying and labeled Josh a bust. 

Larry Fitzgerald- 4.63

Anquan Boldin- 4.71

Chad Johnson - 4.57

Deandre Hopkins - 4.57

Cooper Kupp - 4.62

and there’s a bunch more…

Edited by Bockeye
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

3 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Lmao. Alligator arms Shakir and this joker gonna be playing Patty cake with DB’s while Josh scrambles and tries to run through a linebacker on third down.

Very thoughtful very articulated position on a WR who will challenge 1000 yards and a guy who can help in the red zone. Josh is tired of smaller guys and wants some targets who catch in contested situations. You might be right on Coleman (who  knows) but alligator arms had the highest catch rate per target in the NFL last year. 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

He seems like he’s built like a tank. WR more in the Shakir mold than a speedster. 

Hoping we trade up for Franklin. 

I wanted Mitchell and McConkey, but with Coleman, Franklin is the fella I would take a shot on. 
He wasn't my favorite, but it has to be an X and a Z. Franklin does fit the Diggs' profile, imo.

Edited by Dr. Who

26 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Great,  that's fantastic.  We needed speed and separation and we got just the opposite.  And he projects to a similar role as Kincaid.  Good work, Beane. 

This is 100% false.

• Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanJ said:

GPS salellite likely moving away from Kelvin Benj ... I mean Keon Coleman ... making him seem faster.

I get the jokes, but ... what the hell would be wrong with finding a new young Kelvin Benjamin with the 33rd overall pick?

He was pretty damn good until he ate himself out of the league.

You really can't expect more than that at 33.

• Like (+1) 3