Police searching for Rashee Rice in connection to accident - Now officially charged

SCBills

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Then why didn't his non-rich friend(s) get charged?  The other guys weren't your average citizens: they were cops.

he was filmed kicking a guy on the ground.

rich people make it all go away, doc.

poor shady...his actions were all and always benign.  truly he was the best of men--just so misunderstood!

your torches never extinguish doc...

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

he was filmed kicking a guy on the ground.

rich people make it all go away, doc.

poor shady...his actions were all and always benign.  truly he was the best of men--just so misunderstood!

your torches never extinguish doc...

Yeah, a guy with his friend in a head lock.  Wait, not just a guy, a cop.  If your belief is "Shady should know better"...shouldn't the cop?

It was a bar fight.  Hence no charges.  We've been over this many times.  Your "he was rich, that's why the DA lied and screwed over his own cops" doesn't hold any water.

Your pitchfork never gets put away.  Because you fall for the original narrative every...single...time.

Edited by Doc

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah, a guy with his friend in a head lock.  Wait, not just a guy, a cop.  If your belief is "Shady should know better"...shouldn't the cop?

It was a bar fight.  Hence no charges.  We've been over this many times.  Your "he was rich, that's why the DA lied and screwed over his own cops" doesn't hold any water.

Your pitchfork never gets put away.  Because you fall for the original narrative every...single...time.

he's a POS doc.  not worthy of your adulation

32 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Few people are worthy of adulation once you truly get to know them.  And while he may be a POS, it doesn't automatically make him a criminal. 

I'd put defending a friend in a bar fight so far down the list of "POS" things to do and barely a blip on the criminal scale.

41 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Few people are worthy of adulation once you truly get to know them.  And while he may be a POS, it doesn't automatically make him a criminal. 

I'd put defending a friend in a bar fight so far down the list of "POS" things to do and barely a blip on the criminal scale.

A player is arrested/suspected of a crime someone start up the music @Mr. WEO and @Doc are going to start their Shady waltz.

Edited by Warcodered

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

A player is arrested/suspected of a crime someone start up the music @Mr. WEO and @Doc are going to start their waltz.

Not so fast.  I think we're both in agreement that Rice is screwed here.  His being rich won't help him.

Edited by Doc

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

lol..."defending a friend in a fight"

he waited until the other guy was already on the ground, on his back--other guys were fighting,  "shady" manned-up, then came in for some masculine kicking

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

lol..."defending a friend in a fight"

he waited until the other guy was already on the ground, on his back--other guys were fighting,  "shady" manned-up, then came in for some masculine kicking

Yep, it was a weak attempt.  We all saw the video.  Hence no charge.  You're not making your case here.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yep, it was a weak attempt.  We all saw the video.  Hence no charge.  You're not making your case here.

Not all criminal acts get charged doc--you certainly know this.  why even bring that up?

15 hours ago, H2o said:

And he is being sued for quite a substantial amount now as well. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39950361/lawsuit-seeks-millions-chiefs-rashee-rice-smu-teddy-knox

I swear to god if this gets kc a very good cheap wr in his prime because he needs money and has a checkered history…. 

15 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not all criminal acts get charged doc--you certainly know this.  why even bring that up?

Oh goody, the start of a 3 page doc vs weo loop. 

lets run away at 119 mph

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I swear to god if this gets kc a very good cheap wr in his prime because he needs money and has a checkered history…. 

lets run away at 119 mph

lol, there's no escape

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

lets run away at 119 mph

Relitigating a Shady McCoy bar fight from almost a decade ago is so on-brand though. 

Edited by FireChans
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

Not all acts are criminal and/or are worthy of being charged.  You also know this. 

The fact that (off-duty) cops were involved and his friends weren't rich (if the theory is that being rich gets you out of trouble) and still no charges were filed should tell you everything you need to know.   

But what did you think (hope) he was going to be charged with?  A poor imitation of a WWE stomp?  A felony? :lol: 

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Relitigating a Shady McCoy bar fight from almost a decade ago is so on-brand though. 

He brought it up as evidence of the "criminals" the Chefs have had on their teams.  Not that they didn't have enough more recent examples...

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

Huh?  How?

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Huh?  How?

young guy quickly going upside down on cash flow maybe wanting an infusion of new money earlier than he should and without as much leverage 

think Henry, Travis 

36 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

young guy quickly going upside down on cash flow maybe wanting an infusion of new money earlier than he should and without as much leverage 

think Henry, Travis 

OK, like who?  And why would the Chefs necessarily be the beneficiaries?

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK, like who?  And why would the Chefs necessarily be the beneficiaries?

I’m not sure how to spell it out differently

I speculated that rashee rice, a talented young receiver - who just wrecked 6 figures worth of cars, facing 7 figure lawsuits, and likely huge legal bills… potentially seeing his earnings reduced by suspension in year 2 of his modest rookie deal could feel very cash poor and at the end of his 3rd year (earliest opportunity) seek an extension to put some cash in his pocket even though he will have very limited leverage 

18 hours ago, H2o said:

And he is being sued for quite a substantial amount now as well. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/39950361/lawsuit-seeks-millions-chiefs-rashee-rice-smu-teddy-knox

Rice:  Um Mr Veach, I'm gonna need to renegotiate my rookie contract.  

Brett: Call AJ Wentworth 877-CASH-NOW... 

• Haha (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I’m not sure how to spell it out differently

I speculated that rashee rice, a talented young receiver - who just wrecked 6 figures worth of cars, facing 7 figure lawsuits, and likely huge legal bills… potentially seeing his earnings reduced by suspension in year 2 of his modest rookie deal could feel very cash poor and at the end of his 3rd year (earliest opportunity) seek an extension to put some cash in his pocket even though he will have very limited leverage 

That's 2 years from now.  He might still be in jail by then...

Also, insurance policies exclude racing. This means, it'll be direct out of pocket settlements for vehicle repairs and bodily injury law suits. After it's all said and done, high six figures at the minimum to resolve all of them. Plus attorney fees, and not even mentioning the damage to both of his vehicles. So yeah...likely in the 7 figures, including the damage to his 2 high end vehicles.

• Like (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Allen2Moulds said:

Also, insurance policies exclude racing. This means, it'll be direct out of pocket settlements for vehicle repairs and bodily injury law suits. After it's all said and done, high six figures at the minimum to resolve all of them. Plus attorney fees, and not even mentioning the damage to both of his vehicles. So yeah...likely in the 7 figures, including the damage to his 2 high end vehicles.

This is a good point. I have a buddy whose son was racing a kid in high school and caused an accident sending a family of 4 (with young kids) rolling multiple times in the median. Ugly story, and my friend learned the value of a good umbrella policy. Fortunately, an off-duty cop witnessed the accident and not the racing and confirmed the other kid had gotten off at that point. It was “only” stupid azz driving by a teenage boy. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

How do you manage to turn EVERY topic into an anti-Bills screed?  

Pats cheat ——-> anti-Bills for a friggin decade

Maniac Chief———> anti-Bills just gettting started

• Agree 2

19 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

How do you manage to turn EVERY topic into an anti-Bills screed?  

Pats cheat ——-> anti-Bills for a friggin decade

Maniac Chief———> anti-Bills just gettting started

A POS is a POS— no matter how many different teams jerseys he wears.  And every team has some.  Bills are no different—the point of discussion. That is such an overwhelmingly intuitive concept that even a guy with your abilities should understand.  Pointing this out shouldn’t harm you like this…

focus on your NE obsession

42 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

A POS is a POS— no matter how many different teams jerseys he wears.  And every team has some.  Bills are no different—the point of discussion. That is such an overwhelmingly intuitive concept that even a guy with your abilities should understand.  Pointing this out shouldn’t harm you like this…

focus on your NE obsession

It may be intuitive but it is also irrelevant because it happened a long time ago in a completely different place with completely different circumstances.  You come to a Bills fans website to troll Bills fans.  At least that part is consistent.

• Agree 2

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

It may be intuitive but it is also irrelevant because it happened a long time ago in a completely different place with completely different circumstances.  You come to a Bills fans website to troll Bills fans.  At least that part is consistent.

you should, if you haven't already, do an internal audit of your posts and tally up the proportion that involve anything NE patriots.  It's got to be over 50%---you don't feel that's a problem?

You're deflecting here, to say the least...and this stalking is something I allow, but feel compelled to point out.  Your Pavlovian output is interesting...

32 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

you should, if you haven't already, do an internal audit of your posts and tally up the proportion that involve anything NE patriots.  It's got to be over 50%---you don't feel that's a problem?

You're deflecting here, to say the least...and this stalking is something I allow, but feel compelled to point out.  Your Pavlovian output is interesting...

Lol last I checked this is not a New England board despite your fervent desire.  My responses to you are indeed heavily NE related but that is due to your fandom and constant defense of them.  Don’t get me wrong, that stuff makes perfect sense on Pats Planet, but it’s on and misplaced here.  My posts not in response to you are about .043% NE related.  Audit for verification at your leisure.

I guess you’ve now evolved by Bills bashing to defend Chiefs.  Should that be attributed to you being a fair weather fan or just a full time anti-Bills guy? 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Lol last I checked this is not a New England board despite your fervent desire.  My responses to you are indeed heavily NE related but that is due to your fandom and constant defense of them.  Don’t get me wrong, that stuff makes perfect sense on Pats Planet, but it’s on and misplaced here.  My posts not in response to you are about .043% NE related.  Audit for verification at your leisure.

I guess you’ve now evolved by Bills bashing to defend Chiefs.  Should that be attributed to you being a fair weather fan or just a full time anti-Bills guy? 

the delusion is strong....

• Disagree 1

9 hours ago, NoSaint said:

lets run away at 119 mph

Can I ride shotgun in your Lambo?

On 4/16/2024 at 6:27 PM, 4merper4mer said:

I think you and weo and doc should get your own board. Just the three of you. I haven’t come up with a name yet.