Center Train is off and running

I'm all for it.  They have made the offensive line weaker so far and I am scared of what would happen if this is the starting five and something were to happen to mcgovern.  

They simply have to add a real center

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Literally the late 20s has always been the sweet spot for center's off the board in rd 1

But there's probably going to be more impactful players left

If you’re thinking DT or DE - I just feel like the starter to potentially elite ones are gone - or maybe not even in this draft.  

This draft feels deep and legit at WR, OT, Center, and Safety.   

The league is smart.  They know and if DT is a day 1 starter they are off the board by pick 15.  

For some reason I’d feel better if it were Legette in the 1st and JPJ in the 2nd, obviously JPJ isn’t there in the 2nd but I doubt Legette is there at 60 also.

I say don’t get cute and make sure you get a WR with #1 potential, center can be addressed in later rounds or next year.

• Like (+1) 1

WR and IOL are definitely what I want the Bills to invest in. Give Josh weapons and protect him are top priority. McD can have the day 3 picks.

prefer WR first round and IOL second round though

• Like (+1) 3
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

If we got those two players, I think I'd be happy!

Same, JPJ has the size and power to play Guard.  He would be a huge improvement to Edwards.   

2 minutes ago, julian said:

For some reason I’d feel better if it were Legette in the 1st and JPJ in the 2nd, obviously JPJ isn’t there in the 2nd but I doubt Legette is there at 60 also.

I say don’t get cute and make sure you get a WR with #1 potential, center can be addressed in later rounds or next year.

There is a better shot that Legette is there at 60 than JPJ being there at 28 imo 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

Hear me out Nate!

When someone says that they are 99 percent of the time talking about something that is a bad idea ..

Just take a WR at 28 … there will definitely be good options still available at that point … just pick the right guy Beane ! 

Center can happen later … WR is definitely the bigger need 

• Agree 4