Nathan Peterman - Signs with Saints

GoBills!

7 hours ago, KingBoots8 said:

Man, I picked the wrong career path. I’m already incompetent but likeable, but in 11 years at my current job I’ve probably made less than this incompetent but likeable dork has in one.

i could have sucked at football and made bank… I DO suck at football, what am I saying? PUT ME IN COACH

He’s not incompetent though. He just isn’t among the absolute best in the world in his profession. I can almost guarantee that no one on this board comes even close to being as good at his job as Peterman is, yet he gets ridiculed every time he shows up in a thread. Not that I think he cares, he has pretty much the best job in the world. :)

He’s the worst player to ever play in the NFL. That’s not hyperbole. When you factor in the importance of the position, he’s the worst player ever.

I never liked Peterman because I felt like he was stealing money from more deserving people. Here we are, however many years later, and he is still taking a job from someone more capable of doing the job. I’m glad he isn’t taking a roster spot on this team.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He’s the worst player to ever play in the NFL. That’s not hyperbole. When you factor in the importance of the position, he’s the worst player ever.

I never liked Peterman because I felt like he was stealing money from more deserving people. Here we are, however many years later, and he is still taking a job from someone more capable of doing the job. I’m glad he isn’t taking a roster spot on this team.

He is a terrible football player, agreed. But to your words of "he is still taking a job", it's the front offices who are willingly paying him. I really don't blame him or his agent to continue getting employed as a player. 

Honestly, after his debacle here, I'm happy he's been able to somehow survive in the nfl. Takes alot of heart to be embarrassed on a world wide stage like that and somehow keep going. I doubt he'll ever be a starter for a team, but glad he's been able to keep going 

It’s just amazing that a QB that is known to have virtually zero on the field talent is still being signed by NFL teams as there backup after all these years, oh well, more power to him making large coin doing mostly nothing, what a sweet gig…,